Ch.20 Sorry, I Forgot

Gyuvin and Junhyeon came out of their classroom after the lunch bell rang.

"Where is Eunbyeol?" Gyuvin noticed only Yuna and Chaeyeon were waiting for them.

"She's not having lunch with us today." Chaeyeon replied.

"Why?"

"Because she's having lunch with someone else."

"Hanbin has dance club practice though?"

"I never said it was Hanbin."

"Then who?"

"Ya ya ya, Gyuvin, look!" Junhyeon directed Gyuvin's attention to the two people walking towards the cafeteria at the end of the corridor.

"Is that Jiwoong next to Eunbyeol? Why are they together?"

"Eunbyeol can have lunch with whoever she wants, so it's none of our business." Yuna linked arms with Chaeyeon and started heading towards the cafeteria.

"I smell something fishy." Junhyeon's eyes narrowed as he exchanged a look with Gyuvin.

.

"How was Taekwondo practice yesterday? Sorry for not making it." Eunbyeol apologised to Jiwoong again for rescheduling their hangout.

"Don't worry about that."

"Oh and by the way, I have swapped my Sunday shift."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'll be free till 4 that day."

"Is there anything you want to do?"

"I'm really bad at planning hangouts. Do you have any good ideas?"

"Um..." Jiwoong stroked his chin. "Have you tried bowling before?"

"No."

"Do you want to give it a try?"

"Sure, that sounds fun."

"I'll pick you up from your place at 10. We can go for brunch and then go bowling." Jiwoong suggested.

"Sounds good."

"After that, I'll bring you to a dog cafe that I visit often."

"I have really wanted to go to one!" Eunbyeol gasped.

"Haha that's good. Can't wait till Sunday."

.

On Sunday morning at the cafe, Hanbin was turning on the machines and getting everything ready with his mom before the cafe opened. Haeri arrived at the cafe soon after.

"Haeri Noona? I thought you're working in the afternoon?"

"Ahh Eunbyeol swapped her shift with me. Didn't she tell you?"

"No, she didn't. Did she say why?"

"I didn't ask her."

Hanbin got a bit worried because Eunbyeol had never swapped her shifts before. He wondered if something urgent came up for her.

.

In the meantime, at the Park's, Eunbyeol was at the doorway, putting on her shoes.

"Noona, are you going to the cafe?" Gunwook was walking down the stairs when she saw Eunbyeol getting ready to head out.

"No, I'm working in the afternoon today. I'm going out with a friend now."

"Friend?" Gunwook tilted his head.

"Yeah, a friend. Why?"

"Nothing. Have fun!"

"Thanks. See you tonight, Wookie."