Ch.28 Baby!

Hanbin dropped by Eunbyeol's home every day until Eunbyeol was finally ready to return to school. He was the type to make his girl feel loved. Eunbyeol thought he was already affectionate as a friend, but he had definitely been holding back because the amount of love and care from Hanbin had been unbelievable after they became official.

Eunbyeol heard a knock on her door when she was getting ready for school in the morning.

"Come in."

"Good morning." Hanbin sprung the door open with the most radiant smile.

"Why did you come up?" Eunbyeol was not expecting to see Hanbin in her room because he usually waited for her in front of her house.

"Just wanted to make sure you're feeling fine for school." He went up to her and held her by her shoulders.

"I'm fine, Binnie. *cough, cough*"

Hanbin raised his eyebrows.

"I'll be bored to death soon if I don't go back to school. I only have a few coughs, and the doctor gave me permission."

"Okay. But if you don't feel well at any point, you have to tell me, okay?"

"You are babying me too much."

"You are my baby." He stroked her cheeks with the back of his fingers. "Are you ready to go, baby?"

"Gosh, stop calling me that! I'm getting goosebumps."

"Baby! Baby! Baby!"

"Okay, we better go now." Eunbyeol dragged Hanbin out of her room while he kept calling her 'baby' non-stop. He didn't stop until they were walking down the stairs.

"Appa, Eomma, we're going to school!" Eunbyeol shouted towards the living room.

"Okay, have a good day, you two!" Mrs. Park replied.

"I'm ready to go too." Gunwook was walking down the stairs.

Hanbin and Eunbyeol waited for Gunwook, and they left home together.

"Are you feeling okay today, Noona?"

"Yes, I'm feeling better than ever."

"Please take care of Noona in school, Hyung."

"I will. Don't worry."

"I can take care of myself, okay?"

"I thought you're a BABY?"

"Ya! Park Gunwookkkkk!" Eunbyeol shrieked, but Gunwook was already nowhere to be seen.

She scowled at Hanbin, who was cracking up next to her, and speed-walked away.

"Are you angry, baby?" He quickly caught up to Hanbin.

"Call me that one more time!" Eunbyeol warned in the most harmless manner.

"Hahahaha, okay, I'm sorry." Hanbin held Eunbyeol's hand and swung their arms front to back. Their hands remained intertwined until they got to their classrooms, but instead of going into his classroom, Hanbin followed Eunbyeol into her classroom.

"Have you forgotten that we're not in the same class? Are you not going into your classroom?"

"Just want to stay with you for a bit longer. Are you fed up with me already?" He pouted cutely.

"I can be with you forever and still never get tired of you, Bin-ah."

"You really have to stop saying things that make my heart flutter." Hanbin placed his hand on his heart, and they both chuckled. They talked at Eunbyeol's seat until Yuna interrupted them.