Ch.17 I Like You A Lot

"Hanbin is having lunch with the debate team again?" Yuna stared at the faraway table, where the debate team sat during lunchtime.

Hanbin wasn't lying when he said he would get increasingly busy. His usual broadcasting duties had already kept him busy at school. With the debate tournament coming up, he had to spend his time on discussions and practice. Outside of school, he had to devote time to dance practices. As if he had too much time, he was also appointed by his teacher to join an academic essay competition. Above all, mid-year exams were coming up in a month's time, so he had to balance all these activities with his studies.

'I still don't like seeing him with Seolah. Tskkk look at her. She is definitely trying to hit on Hanbin."

Yuna's words directed Eunbyeol's attention towards Seolah, who was laughing while leaning towards Hanbin. Meanwhile, Hanbin kept his iconic eye smile on his face.

"I thought they were having a meeting. I wonder what's so funny." Yuna sneered.

"Yuna, you do realise you kind of sound like a jealous girlfriend, right?" Chaeyeon tittered at Yuna's reaction.

"Arghhhhh just why is she so irritating?"

.

"Woooot it's Tuesday again. Do you think Jiwoong's going to come?" Chaeyeon nudged Eunbyeol as they were getting ready for their shift at the cafe.

"How would I know?"

"I guess there's no need for us to guess." Chaeyeon nodded towards the boy at the entrance of the cafe.

"Hey there, your usual order?" Eunbyeol naturally went to the cashier to welcome Jiwoong.

"Umm.. I feel like trying something else today. How about an iced Americano made by Park Eunbyeol?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. With a croffle on the side, please."

"I can't guarantee you it's going to be good."

"It's okay. Just treat it as an opportunity to practise."

"How about that? I won't charge you for the coffee."

"Noo I'm happy to pay for it. Plus, that makes me your first coffee customer too."

"Let's do it this way. You pay only after you drink it and think it's up to standard."

"Okay, if you insist."

"You are making me stressed now."

"Don't stress. You did amazing last time." He reassured her.

"Take a seat. I'll bring it to you later."

"Last time?" Chaeyeon, who sensed gossip, sneaked up to Eunbyeol after Jiwoong went to sit down. "So you made coffee for him once before?"

"No, I made it for myself, and he had a sip."

"You never made me coffee." Chaeyeon whined.

"Chaeyeon-ah, you don't even drink coffee."

"Even so, you could have still asked me for feedback."

"Do you want to try now?"

"No, thanks. Just make it for Jiwoong, hmph!" Chaeyeon stomped off with her arms on her hips.

"Jiwoong, here's your order." Eunbyeol stood across the table after delivering the order, anticipating what Jiwoong was going to say about the coffee.

"You seem nervous."

"Because I am."

Jiwoong carefully took a sip from the cup. His eyebrows furrowed, making Eunbyeol worried.