Dance Moves, Soft Kisses, and Trouble

The Crows' Club is filled with laughter and music as the notorious gang enjoys a rare moment of celebration.

It's Jesper's 21st birthday, and the place is buzzing with energy. The room is bathed in a golden glow, with the soft sound of jazz music permeating the air.

Wylan, looking dapper in his suit, sits comfortably on one of the plush sofas, sipping a cocktail. He watches the lively scene unfold, anticipation in his eyes as he anxiously awaits Jesper's arrival.

Suddenly, Jesper glides towards Wylan, a mischievous grin lighting up his face. He plops himself down on Wylan's lap, a playful spark dancing in his eyes. Wylan wraps his arms around Jesper instinctively, concern crossing his face.

Wylan looked at him and he asked, "What's wrong, Jes?"

Jesper tries to brush off his worries with a casual shrug, but Wylan knows him too well. He raises an eyebrow, urging Jesper to confide in him.

"It's nothing, really. Just a lot on my mind, babe." Jesper answered him, and Wylan understood him.

Wylan's eyes soften with understanding, but he doesn't press further. Instead, he nods and gives Jesper a reassuring smile.

Just then, Nina enters the scene, her vibrant presence captivating everyone around her. She saunters over to Jesper, her hand extended for a dance. Jesper's face lights up, and he eagerly takes her hand, twirling her onto the dance floor.

Wylan watches Jesper glide across the floor, his movements effortless and filled with joy. A small smile plays on his lips, appreciating his boyfriend's graceful dance with Nina. There is a pang of longing in his heart, aching for Jesper's attention.

As the dance comes to an end, Jesper returns to Wylan, his smile still intact. He takes Wylan's hand, helping him up from the sofa. The two of them walk towards the dance floor, hand in hand. The atmosphere changes, the music shifts to the sensual melody of "Lights Down Low" by Maejor.

They stand face to face, bodies swaying in perfect sync with the seductive rhythm. Wylan takes the lead, guiding Jesper with gentle movements, their connection intimate and magnetic. Their eyes lock, sparking with shared desire.

Wylan allows himself to get lost in the music, his hands expertly tracing the curve of Jesper's body. Their dance becomes a language of its own, expressing the depth of their love and longing.

As the song fades away, Jesper pulls Wylan close, his lips brushing against his boyfriend's. The kiss is soft and sweet, a moment of pure affection amidst the pulsating energy of the club. Jesper wraps his arms tightly around Wylan, embracing a comforting shelter from the outside world.

They hold each other, cherishing the warmth and love that envelops them. In this moment, everything fades away, and all that matters is the bond they share, unbreakable and irreplaceable.

Wylan's heart was racing with the fiery passion he shared with Jesper during their dance. The moment felt surreal, as if time had stopped, and nothing else mattered. Though as the song came to an end, he felt a tug on his arm.

Kaz, with his trademark stern expression, stood beside him and pulled him towards the corner, away from the crowd. Wylan's brows furrowed, curiosity oozing from his gaze. He didn't like the urgency in Kaz's hold.

"What's going on?" Wylan asked, turning to Kaz holding his forearms. "Is everything alright?"

Kaz's gaze was dark and ominous, causing an icy trickle of fear to shoot through Wylan's spine. "There's been a disturbance nearby," he said, his tone laced with urgency. "It's Rollins. He's in the area. But we're locked, so he won't get in."