2. New Begginings

Maria POV:

I woke up the next day and packed my stuff. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was getting married and I didn't even know.

I got dressed into a black tartan skirt. Long black boots with small heel and a turtle neck black top.

(Maria's outfit and hairstyle)

I heard the doorbell ring. Eventually I heard voices downstairs my mothers, Dante and another male voice.

I grabbed my bags and started to walk downstairs. I had so many, I was slightly struggling.

Dante saw me, and immediately stopped his conversation to help me.

He grabbed most of my bags and took them to the man that was with him.

"Thanks" I said.
"No problem" he said coldly.

"Enzo, take these to the car for Maria please." He said to the other man.

"Ye alright." Enzo said while grabbing all my bags while heading out of the door.

"Take good care of her Dante. " my mother said while tears started to form in her eyes.

"Don't worry Mrs Bonetti. Your daughters in safe hands. I won't let anything happen to her. I'll wait for you in the car, so you can have some privacy." Dante said before walking out of the door.

"I'm gonna miss you Mum." I said while I hugged my mother goodbye.

"Yes well, I expect you to visit me often. Go have fun, live. You've got your whole life ahead of you." My mother told me.

"Thanks Mum." I said.

"Now go, your fiancé is waiting for you in the car. " she said.

I turned around and started to walk towards the door. I stopped before turning around to face my mother.

"Go" my mother said .

I walked out of the door. Standing right in front of me was  a black Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG.

I walked towards the car and opened the door. Enzo was sitting in the drivers seat and Dante in the left backseat. I sat on the right seat.

The drive to my knew 'home' was not long but the silence was very awkward. And you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

After about 20 minutes the car stopped. Enzo got out the car and opened the door for me. I thanked him. And got out. There stood a huge mansion. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was going to marry a rich-ass man.

The house was beautiful from the outside. I couldn't wait to see the inside.