15. Answering Eternity

Maria POV

I'm extremely nervous. It had been a month since I found out I was pregnant and I'm now 3months and a half.

I have a tiny bump. But we have decided to tell everyone at dinner. So that would be Nonna,Dante's parents, my mother, Enzo,Ellena,Gabs and Luca.

Somehow the only people have noticed my bump is Dante and Ellena. I have been wearing oversized clothes lately or always have a blazer to cover up.

But tonight I decided to wear this. It shows my bump only if I put my hand on it. So hopefully they won't have a clue until me and Dante announce.

 So hopefully they won't have a clue until me and Dante announce

(Maria's outfit)

Soon, everyone was here.

The table was seat 4 on each side. On one side Nonna, my mum - Lucia, Ellena and Enzo on the other Gabs, Luca , Mr (Gio) and Mrs Albero(Theà)

While me and Dante sat together by each others side on the edge.

All of us ate food. Everyone started chatting.

Dante started to tap his glass with a spoon. He stood up and I stood up by him.

"I've got an announcement." He said.

This made my heart beat so fast. This was the moment everyone knew that we were starting a family. That the new generation of Albero's were starting. I didn't know how everyone's was going to take this.

Was it too early?

Is it the right time?

Am I ready to become a mother?

Is Dante ready to become a father?

Are we still too young?

"Well, I don't know where to begin. I am now 24 and I've got a beautiful wife by my side. I'm in love and it wouldn't have happened if my mother and father and Maria's mother did this arrangement. I didn't know how to take it that they wanted me to marry a stranger and only have 3 months to get to know them before we tied the knot. Since then, Maria and I have loved each other since day 1. And I'm happy to say that it won't just be me and Maria on this trip anymore. There will be a little person with little feet and hands and a new person to the family. But you won't be able to see him until around 5 months time. So we are now three." Dante said before turning to face me he kissed me while I had one hand on my belly making it obvious and the other around his neck.

"Your pregnant!!!" Gabs yelled. She ran over to me and gave me a hug. But we couldn't reach each other properly because of the bumps. So after a bit of time struggling we decided to just side hug.

"We're going to be grandparents!!" Theà , Gio and my mum shouted the same time.

I ran over to my mum and gave her a hug.
"Your father would be so proud" she said crying.

"Thanks mum" I said beggining to cry.

"I'm going to be a aunty!!" Ellena shouted.

Which made everyone stop their little conversations. They all looked at Ellena and we all bursted out laughing.

I went around the table hugging everyone. I went to hug Nonna.

"I knew you were pregnant since the day you came back from Greece" Nonna said.

"What?How?" I said.

"I saw the glow on your face. I heard the throwing up and I saw you were wearing the blazers and stuff to hide your bump. " she said.

I opened my mouth in shock. How?

Dante was on the other side of the table with Luca and Enzo. While Gabs and Ellena were on the other side of the room speaking to my mum.

I walked over to them.

"Bro we're both going to be fathers!" Luca said.

"Ye " Dante said.

"Like we planned when we were kids. That we would be fathers the same time and our children would grow up together. " Luca said excitedly.

"Yes, I forgot about that. Its coming true bro " Dante said.

"Oi Enzo. You need to keep up man. " Luca said which made Dantes eyebrow cock up.

"I am keeping up. " he said. He looked around and whispered "I'm going to propose. If that's ok with you Dante."

"Ye its ok man. " Dante said patting Enzo's back.

"Thanks bro" Enzo said.

"If you need help on how to propose and make it a perfect scenory, ask me. I've got everything a girl wants in my head. " I said.

Later that night

Me and Dante were cuddling eachother.

"You know you said this evening about proposal." Dante said.

"Yes,what about it?" I asked.

"You said. That you knew what every girl wanted in a proposal. But then it hit me, I never proposed to you. Because it was arranged it was just automatic to go straight to the wedding." He said.

"Dante, I don't care about the stupid proposal or not having one. The most important it us and this little person growing in my body. Its about us being healthy and love each other. " I said.

"Ye your right. What do you think the baby's going to be, girl or boy?" He asked.

"I think it's going to be a boy. How about you?" I said.

"I also think Its going to be a boy."  Dante said.

Dante moved his hand to my bump next to mine.

"Hello there little one. This is your mummy and daddy here. I just wanted to say, we'll protect you from anything little don. " Dante said.

The baby kicked. I gasped.

"You felt that right?" I asked.

"Ye I did. It was magical." Dante answered.

[**∆**]

Authors Note:

Hey lovelies

Everyone knows about Dante and Maria's new baby.

Enzo wants to propose to Ellena.

Keep reading

Like,comment and share.

xoxoxo