33. Advantage point 3

Luna POV

Tonight is my first mission in months. I've been so busy taking over mums company that I haven't done anything with the mafia in a month. A month ago from today I got announcer as champion in the club.

I get out of my thoughts when I hear my phone go off.

A text from Adrian.

Adrian xx

A: hey baby. You busy tonight? I was wondering if we could do something tonight. Like dinner or something or have a night in ;) up to you xx

L: hey Adrian! Sorry can't tonight. I'm doing a favour for my brother. We can do something tomorrow though. I can make it up for you ;))

A: ye ye no worries. But I like the sound of that ;)

L: sorry A, gtg. Love you xxx

A: love you more xx

I put my phone down, and I walk towards my wardrope. My mission tonight is to flirt and leave with this certain guy that hasn't been paying us back. He needs to pay.

He is a flirt and likes to have many one night stands. So my mission is to leave with this guy but before we go to my car, the guys surround him.

I need to wear something that makes me look good.

Luna's dress

Luna's dress

I head to the club. I walk in and instantly head to the bar. Robert is the bartender, Olive is here somewhere and another one of our men as a fake staff.

I grab a drink and down it in one. I head to the dance floor right at the eye sight of my target. I can see he's with a couple of his friends. I sway my hips to the song and I put my hands in my hair while dancing.

I can see his friends is definitely interested in me. After a couple of songs I see hands wrap around me. I look behind and see its my target. Great!

I sway my hips against his and grind against him. I wish he was Adrian but its a mission after all.

I leave after the next song without saying anything to him and head to the bar.

He follows me and say

"Have I seen you before darling" he asks

"No you haven't. " I say

"Well beautiful. How about you come back to mine" he says

He's forward.

"I don't know. I don't go nowhere with strangers." I say innocently

"Oh cmon. Im no stranger, anyway by the end of the night. We'll know eachother better. " he says

"Alright then. But let's go back to mine. And let's take my car" I say

"Anything you say darling." He says with a wink.