5. Party

Dante POV

It was half an hour before mine and Maria's engagement party started. I walked into our bedroom and there stood the most beautiful, gorgeous, stunning woman in the world. My fiancé.

She was in a royal blue long dress which brought out her baby blue eyes. Her blonde hair was beautifully curled. God I've only known her for less than a week and already I'm falling for her.

(Maria's dress)

(Maria's dress)

I walked up to her and gave her a hug. I genuinely love her. I don't know how or when to tell her but I just want to scream at the top of my lungs on every roof top in Italy that she's mine and I love her so much.

But even I won't be that stupid to do that. She's in danger no because of me. And my way of living. But the way she showed yesterday in the warehouse I don't think I'll need to protect her much.

I was shocked by her reaction yesterday . I had no idea she had an idea how to fight like that, let alone use a gun. But after some time she told me she had been brought up to learn those things at a young age. Like me.

We have more in similar than what I  thought.

The party

Somehow my ex Vicky was there. I hate her. She was a gold digging bitch. She was all over me. Kept stroking my arm and kept on giving me her fuck me eyes.

Suddenly , she stroked my chest and I pushed her off.

At the corner of my eye I could see Maria. She saw I was having trouble with this little slut so she came over.

Me and Vicky were sitting on two chairs. When Maria came over she sat on my lap and kissed me passionately. I thought this was a mark of territory.

She looked back at the fuming Vicky and smirked.

Vicky stood up with an angry face on her.

"Who are you? Your an ugly slut. How dare you think you can take Dante from me!" She screamed making the music stop and the room to go silent.

Maria stood up slowly. Oh fuck this ain't going to end well.

"Oh honey, I think your the ugly slut here, and if you think I can't take Dante from you. I already have, and to answer your first question. I'm his fiancé and the future Mrs Albero. " she said like the bad bitch she was.

"You bitch!" Vicky screamed befoee jumping on Maria making both of them fall.

My god this was really hot. Two women fighting over me. I didn't step in because I knew Maria would win.

Maria punches Vicky over and over again. She kicked her a coupe of times before she was unconscious on the floor. My men came in to take Vicky away and tell her to not return but Maria told them to take her to the basement and she would deal with her later.

Fuck, Maria was brutal and I knew Vicky was not going to live another day.

Maria came back to sit on my lap and the music started again.

"I love you." I told her.

She looked stunned and immediately told me "I love you too"

We kissed for a couple of minutes before we got interrupted by my mother and father.

We both looked up at my parents.

"Maria, I'm shocked of your actions tonight." My father told Maria. Maria looked worried like my parents would think less of her.

My parents bursted into laughter.

"We're only teasing with you darling. She deserved that all. I always hated that girl when she dated Dante. " my mother said.

Maria breathed out a breath of relief.

[**∆**]

Authors note:

Hey lovelies. X

Well we've met one of Dante's crazy exes. Will there be another...we'll see.

First chapter of Dante's POV

Sorry for the short chapter.

Comment on what do you think about this story so far.

Like, share and comment

Xoxoxo