29. Double Trouble

Luna POV

Me and Nadia are currently preparing for our double date with Adrian and Diego.

I'm wearing a pink dress.  I've curled my hair and added a bit of jewelry.

(Luna's dress)

(Luna's dress)

Nadia hasn't seen Diego yet and Diego hasn't seen her. So this is seriously a blind date. Me and Adrian have agreed that were going to only tell Diego and Nadia about us dating. She's happy for us.

I walk into Adrian's bedroom but knock before entering. "Enter" I hear him shout. So I walk in and see him in a suit trying to fix his tie.

"Need help?" I ask

"Yes I do" he says turning to face me. He looks at me and his eyes travel my body from my top to bottom. His eyes undressing me.

"You look amazing" he says.

"Thanks" I say walking over to him.

I untie his tie because what he's done is a mess. "I'm quite good tying a tie" I say. I tie it back and he looks in the mirror "wow you were right" he says.

He turns back to face me. His hands grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. My arms wrap around his neck. "You know we don't have to go. We could stay here" he says.

"Adrian, no. If we don't go, you know what will happen" I say.

"Yes, is that so bad?" He says, while sitting down on the bed and tapping his lap as a sing for me to sit on it.

I move over and sit on his lap, I put my arms around his neck once again and his hands travel holing my ass. He squeezes it and I try and hold a moan in.

"Adrian, we are going to this restaurant. Thats final. What time did you make the reservations for?" I ask.

"7:30" he says and he looks on his watch before saying "and we have 20 minutes to spare before we need to go.

His lips connect to mine, and this reminds me of our kiss from earlier. His lips so soft. His tongue is trying to enter my mouth but I deny it from happening.

His tongue is travelling my mouth and I moan into the kiss. I move my hands up to his hair tugging his brown beautiful hair.

He turns me around so my back is on the mattress. He pulls my skirt up a bit.

He hand touches my cilt and I moan. " yes moan for me amor" he says.

His finger enters me. "Naughty girl, wearing no underwear" he says.

I moan as he inserts a long finger inside of me, making me arch my back. He adds another and he puts pressure on my cilt. "Fuck" I breath out. "You've been driving me insane since seeing you tonight" he says before placing a kiss on my lower stomach.