6. Chilling like a Villan

Maria POV

Beep.Beep.Beep

I groaned at the sound of my alarm.

6AM

I realized the bed was empty. Dante maybe has business at the  warehouse.

I woke up at 6 today I decided to go to the gym. I haven't worked out for over a week. And I haven't used the gym in

I went upstairs and opened the door to the gym. I was wearing black leggings and a white sports top. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I went over to the weight lifting area

I went over to the weight lifting area. I was squatting whilst Lifting the heavy weight in my hands.  Suddenly, familiar hands wrapped around my waist.

Dante was supporting me whilst lifting. And I didn't even have to ask.

After some time I got bored of lifting.

Dante was In the corner running on the running machine.

I walked over to him. I turned the machine off.

"Fight me" I told him randomly.

He raised an eyebrow at me. Not believing what I just told him.

I wanted to fight him. I was bored.

"Cmon. Or are you scared your going to get beaten by a girl?" I said trying to get him to make his decision.

"I don't want to hurt you Maria." He said.
"You sure that I'll be the one hurting you?" I said.

He ran towards me ma trying to throw me onto the ground but I moved just in time so he missed. While he was facing the other way, I tried to kick him. Somehow he grabbed my leg in time and threw me on the floor. He held my wrists down, making it impossible for me to move.

"Your not very good at this mi amor." He said chockily.

I wanted to knock that grin off his stupid ass face.

He held my arms and the only thing I can use is my legs. I kicked him in the dick making him groan and letting go grip of my arms. I pushed him off of me and I stood up.
He stood up and he tried to punch me but I blocked him. He was shocked, really stunned that I blocked his punch. So I took that as an advantage to punch him in the jaw. He fell to the ground.

"Your not very good at this mi amor." I said mockingly.

He stood up and grabbed me into a hug.
"I'm proud of you la mia regina" he said.
(My Queen)

We both took a shower after a very sweaty work out.

"I want to start planning the wedding, Dante." I told him while we were both getting out of our towels.

"We can start planning it today mi amor. " he said.

"Ye that would be great. " I said excitingly.

Some time later