41. Its a Date

Sienna POV

Me and Chloe are currently getting ready to leave for our dinner with Connor and Patrick.  Chloe still thinks its a date but I know it's not.

I get into the shower and do my usual routine in there.

I get out and I look at myself in the mirror. No hickeys or anything. It's weird seeing my body all clean like this...don't think I've had zero hickeys on my body since I was 16.

Sienna's POV

Sienna's POV

"You look gorgeous girl"Chloe says

"Thanks, you look beautiful. That colour really suits you" I say

She's wearing something quite similar to me but in the colour red.  It looks beautiful on her and her hair is put up beautifully by her. She is also wearing black high heels.

"Come on, we should go. Don't want to keep them handsome men waiting" Chloe says

"Ye alright..I'll take my car"I say

" yes I love your car. Its so comfy" she says

We get into my car. And start driving to the restaurant. We park the car and go in. We see Connor and Patrick sitting by a  table.

We walk towards them and they stand up to greet us.

"You look beautiful Sienna" Connor says which makes me blush.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" I say which makes him smirk.

I sit by Connor and Chloe sits by Patrick. Soon the waiter comes

I look up to see my ex Oliver.

No...no he cannot be here. Why? Oh god why?

My leg starts bouncing up and I try to keep the tears back.

"Oh Sienna. How are you? Long time no see."he says

How can he even ask me how am I, after he did all that to me. Fuck.. I hate him. I could kill him.

" i-i-m okay thanks" I say

Just seeing him brought it all back.

Chloe looks at me and smiles. .. She knows ...her out of all people knows very well the way he treated me.

"If you excuse me. I'm going to the toilet" I say

I get up from the table and rush to the toilets.

I can't believe this. Why is he here? I thought he was in jail.

I grab firmly onto the sink and I look down crying. Tears filling my eyes.

"Sienna what's wrong?" I turn around and see Connor

"What do you mean? I'm fine" I say trying to hide my tears

"Don't lie. Tell me, how do you know our waiter" he says

"Oh I don't know him very well he's just an old friend"I lie once again

"Sienna. Don't lie. Tell me, you can trust me" he says grabbing my hands.

"Ok" I say taking a deep breath.  "He's my ex. He treated me so badly...we dated for a year and he was so controlling. He took advantage of me when I was drunk and even cheated on me. He kept saying how fat I was and even restricted the amount I ate. One day...he hit me and it got pretty violent. He almost killed me and I still have that traumas till today. " I say and I see that he's furious.

He let's go of my hands and walk out of the bathroom.

"Connor. No! Wait!" I say before running after him.

I see Connor punching Oliver and him falling to the ground.

"Ever hurt my girl like that again. You'll regret it" he shouts

My girl? I'm his girl?

My cheeks heat up more I think about it.

He called me his

"Connor i-" I say before getting interrupted by him.

"Come on Sienna. We can go back to mine. I can cook you something. " he says

"Okay I'll have to give my car keys to Chloe because I drove us here" I say

"Alright" he says

I go over and give Chloe my keys. Her and Patrick are staying but I can't after that incident.

We drive to Connor's apartment. He puts his hand on my thigh while he drives. Which makes me go crazy!!!

He cooks me the most delicious food. This man can cook as good as he looks.

"Connor" I say while were watching a film.

"Yes" he says

"Why did you call me yours earlier when you were beating Oliver" I say

"Because you are" he says while pulling me onto his lap.

Our lips connect together and it deepens. I think its the most passionate kiss I've ever had. His hand move down from my hips and er my dress.

His finger circle my circle I moan.

"can you touch me" I say

"No" he says

"Pleeassee" I say

"Please what?" He asks

"Please daddy" i say

His fingers immediately sip inside me. I moan.

"Naughty girl. No underwear" he says

He pulls my dress a bit more up giving him more access. He puts two fingers in and starts to suck on my cilt. Until I can't take it any longer. I Buck my hips and cum all over his mouth and fingers. "Connor" I moan

He gets up and licks his mouth. He takes two fingers up to my mouth. I open my mouth and he shoved his finger inside so I can taste them. He gets up and puts me over his shoulder and starts to walk upstairs.

He places me on the bed. He leans over me and lines his cock up to my entrance. He slowly slides into me making me moan. He thrusts deeply but slowly which makes me squirm and my stomach turn into a knot.

His thrusts continues to be deep and slow. He kisses my neck making i feel love and cared for. Connor's strokes turn more sloppy and soon we both cum.

He flips me over and lines us up once again. He starts to thrust into me and I scream "yes right there" I moan. I can't help but to scream while he pounds into me from behind.

He grabs my hair pulling me back to his chest, he grips my neck adding a little pressure, my eyes roll back at the amount of pleasure I'm receiving right now.

He pulls out and I whimper at the feeling of emptiness. He lays back on the mattress and signals me to go sit on him. He guides me to his hips and says "ride me"

I turn around and positions his dick at my entrance before sliding down his shaft and start to bounce up and down. I go faster, bouncing and grinding against his shaft until I freeze cuming all over his shaft while I squirm in pleasure.

"Be mine?" He says

"Yes" I say pecking his lips.

{**∆**}

Authors NOte
Hey lovelies

Sienna and Connor are dating

Don't have much to say

Thanks again for the support

Keep voting

xoxoxo