NEW BOOK - Bloodlines of Honour

🌟 Exciting News for My Amazing Fans on Wattpad! 🌟

Hey there, incredible readers!

I couldn't wait to share this thrilling update with all of you. Drumroll, please... My brand-new mafia story has officially landed on Wattpad, and I couldn't be more excited for you to dive into this gripping world of intrigue, danger, and forbidden love.

Get ready to embark on a journey like no other as you follow the twists and turns of this gripping tale. From the gritty streets of the underworld to the lavish mansions of the elite, my latest story promises to keep you on the edge of your seat with every chapter.

So, gather your snacks, cozy up, and prepare to lose yourself in the gripping narrative that awaits you. And don't forget to let me know what you think! Your feedback means the world to me and fuels my passion for storytelling.

Thank you for your unwavering support, my dear fans. Together, let's make this mafia saga an unforgettable adventure!

Happy reading!

 Catalina faces a daunting choice as Alonzo seeks her aid in fulfilling his father's dying wish to defeat the Russians

 Catalina faces a daunting choice as Alonzo seeks her aid in fulfilling his father's dying wish to defeat the Russians. Despite her efforts to leave her assassin past behind, Catalina wrestles with her conscience. Ultimately, driven by loyalty to Alonzo and a desire for redemption, she reluctantly agrees to join the fight, knowing that the path ahead will be fraught with danger and uncertainty.