10. Jet off

Maria POV

We were travelling to Greece in style. In a private jet. I've never been on a private jet before. So I was really excited.

I sat by Dante  while Gabs and Luca sat by each other and Ellena and Enzo.

It had been two hours all the gang had gone to bed apart from me and Dante. Dante was still busy on his computer and I was getting bored. I wanted to take his attention from the computer onto me. It was our wedding night and he was doing stupid work.

I was wearing comfy clothes. Shorts and a t-shirt.

I took the computer from his lap and put it on the table next to me. He gave me a annoyed look but I ignored it. I went to sit on his lap. He raised his brow. I started to sway my hips, and kissed his neck up to his jaw. He held my hips and I bounced up and down. I knew what I was doing. After a bit of time, I felt him hard against my body.

"Maria please, I need you" he said .

"Will you promise to not work at all in our holiday?" I said.

"Yes, yes I promise." He said.

I instantly smashed my lips against his. He stood up from his chair holding me, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He took me to the bedroom of the jet. He closed the door with his knee.

He placed me on the bed and got on top of me.

He kissed my lips before going down to my jaw and neck. He bit my neck which was going to leave multiple hickeys.

He took my top and shorts off. He then connected our mouthes together. Our tongues fighting for dominance. For once I won.

His hands went up my hips to my waist to my back lifting me up to unhook my bra. He took it off and threw it across the room.

He connected his mouth to my breast. Sucking  and bighting on it. While my nails dug into his back.

"Dante" I moaned breathlessly.

He ripped my panties off of me with his teeth.

"Oi, those were my favourite pair." I said.

"Don't worry mi amor. I'll buy you another pair. " he said.

He slips a finger into me and swirls it around in me. I moan of pleasure as he adds another finger inside of me. He starts off slowly but then increases the pace which makes my moans louder and more frequently.

"Dante, I'm close." I whine. Immediately after my whine he takes his fingers out or me.

"Not yet mi amor." He says. I roll my eyes by his comment. "Don't roll your eyes at me darling, or I'll make your eyes roll back so far that you won't be able to see properly."
He says while stripping his clothes off totally.

He lines us up ready. And slips in without any trouble.

"Woah baby, your wet for me today." He says cockily.

"Shut up and get on with it." I say impatiently.

He thrusts in and out of me accelerating the speed.  He knew exactly where my g-spot was as he kept hitting it perfectly. I moan as it feels so good. My walls starts to clench around his dick which makes Dante moan.

"Dante, p-please, let me cum." I say desperately.

"Not yet princess." He says.

He carries on hitting my g-spot which makes me more desperate to cum.

"Dante, please" I scream

"Yes you can" he says. By that note I cum straight away with him inside me. I breathe out in relief.

"Oh darling, I'm not done with you yet." He says. A lump starts to build in my throat as I do not know what he's going to do to me next.

He flips me over to doggy and lines us up once again. He starts to thrust in and out of me again but much harder than the last.

"I-I'm going to-o. " I say desperately again.

"No don't " he says firmly.

He hits my g-spot again and again and I can tell he's not going to last very long.

"OK you can now." He says. We both cum while he's still inside me and it's a big relief.

We both lie down breathlessly on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me, and we both just lie there not saying anything.

"You know I love you  don't you?" He says.

"Yes I know. And I love you as well. " I say before falling asleep in his arms.

[**∆**]

Authors note.

Hey lovelies

Maria and Dante are on their way to Greece for their honeymoon.

Promise next chap will be them in Greece.

xoxoxo