42. Close the Curtains

Sienna POV

Its been 5 years since me and Connor got together.

A lot has happened since then. I got pregnant two years ago, a beautiful baby boy. We called him Richard.

And a month ago I gave birth to a beautiful girl. We called her Fiona. Turns out those rumours about Connor being in the mafia was true. He's the Don of the Irish mafia.

Both of our businesses are really successful now and we live in a really huge mansion that got designed by the one and only Patrick.

Patrick has now gone forward and started to be a designer and architect.
Chloe and him are married and are expecting. Its going to be a little boy.

"Mummy" I hear Richard shout.

"Yes, coming baby" I say

I run downstairs and see everyone. My family, friends.

"Surprise" they shout

"What's going on?" I say

"Its a party for our anniversary" Connor says

"But I thought we agreed that we were going to keep it simple this year, a romantic dinner and that's all" I say

"Yes, but I thought it would be nice for us. And plus your mother said we had to" he says

"What can I say" my mother says

I make my way over to Connor and I hug him.

"Happy anniversary darling" he says

"Happy anniversary" I say kissing his cheek.

"Here" he says

He gives me a box. I open it and it reveals this beautiful necklace.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god. You bought it?" I ask him

This was a necklace I saw a long time ago in a shop. I didn't get to buy it because I was in a relationship with Oliver, I wanted to go in but he didn't let me. He dragged me home.

"Yes. The day you told me the story I tracked down the shop's selling history. And I found the person that bought it. I got him to sell it to me" he says

"Thank you so much" I say hugging him.

I go over to the cupboard and pull out a box. I give it to Connor.

I bought him this watch. I knew he wanted it but the time he got round to buy it, it got discontinued. I pulled some strings and got them to make another one especially for Connor.

I see his face lights up once he sees what's inside.

"How?" He asks

"How?" He asks

"I have my ways" I say

"But it got discontinued" he says

"Again, I have my ways" I say

"I love you"he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

" I love you more" I say kissing him.

Maria POV

As a family were all at Sienna's and Connor's house celebrating their anniversary. I look around to see all my children's and their partners and my grandchildren running around the place.

We're all happy. Then it hit me...it all started with an arranged marriage. And I thought this would be a bad idea. Well let's just say it was the total opposite. My life turned out good and I couldn't have asked for a better family.

{**The End**}

Thank you so much for all the support everyone's given me throughout.
This is an end to my first book. Hope everyone's enjoyed it.

I hope everyone carries on to follow my books.

I will be making an announcement about my upcoming book

Thank you so much

xoxoxox