27. Civil and Divine

Bella POV

Its been a week since mine and Dante's chat about starting a family. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I truly do love him.

Tonight is the annual mafia ball. You have to have a date for and all of the Albero's are going. Including Sienna. Also some of Gabs and Lucas children and Matteo's cousins. (Ellena and Enzo's children)

So me and Matteo
Leon and Lydia
Emilio and Brooke
Nicolo and Luna,
Adriano is taking Sienna to take care of her.
Mia and Carlo

Romeo,Amara , Aldo and Rebecca aren't going because their too young. Even though Sienna is very young going to this, she'll be safe because she's sticking with Adriano.

Even though I think Luca will want to go mingle by herself for a bit. I doubt they will let her, because their very protective of her.

Luna's like my little sister, she tells me everything. She's turning into a beautiful young lady. She's now 19 and is in college. She's half way taking over her mother's fashion business. I tell you shed going to be a CEO one day and an amazing mafia woman too.

Me,Luna, Mia,Sienna,Brooke and Lydia are currently getting ready.

(The girls dresses)

(The girls dresses)

Luna POV

We're just about to leave for the mafia ball. There are a couple of rules for balls like this, no guns or weapons, has to have date and no fighting.

I don't trust any of these rules so I always strap a gun to my leg. But because I'm wearing a short dress ive strapped it higher than usual.

My date tonight Is my brother Nicolo. I don't get why I had to be his date but you know. Could be worse ... I guess.

Everyone in college knows that me and Adriano are apart of the mafia. They are scared shirtless of us. Mia and Carlo does study there aswell, but they always go off by themselves because their dating.

I know nobody my age will be there other than the people I know. I mean, French has got a heir since Kia one of our people married the French leader. Apparently if it wasn't for him none of us would be here because he almost shot mum and dad.

They've got 2 children. An older son who's around two years older than me and a girl who's around my age. We've only met a couple of times. But I don't really like them. The man has a big ego and the girl is stuck up.

We arrived at the ball.

All 12 of us walk in. Matteo and Bella leading, with the rest of us following. Me and Nicolo behind Matteo and Bella.

All eyes are on us and I look around, seems to be a full house.

I turn my head to look at the right side of me, I see a very attractive young man. Who looks around my age, but yet I've never seen before.