13. Changing the light

Maria POV

I woke up early today. I didn't sleep well for some reason. So I got up from bed leaving Dante to sleep peacefully. I went to take a shower.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and did my usual routine. I stopped the water and walked out while grabbing a towel.
I started to dry myself and walked back into the bedroom.

Dante wasn't in bed anymore, he probably woke up from the sound of the water. I went to the side of the bed and checked my phone. But I felt someone rugby tackle me onto the bed.

That person was...
Dante!

He crawled on top of me and started to tickle me. I started to laugh hysterically until he stopped.

I dried my hair and got dressed.

I decided to wear a brown skirt with a white body suit under it. With light brown heels.

(Maria's outfit)

(Maria's outfit)

"Dante, can we go shopping today?" I asked him.

"Yes of course mi amor. " he said while buttoning up his black shirt. "Do you want to ask the others?" He asked me.

"Yes that would be fun." I said. "I'll go ask them now." I said before skipping excitedly out of the room.

I walked out of our room with a smile plastered across my face.

I opened the door to Gabs and Luca's room. I immediately bursted into the room.

Gabs and Luca were sitting on the bed. Gabs had her hands on her stomach. Her belly has grown to much lately. While Luca also had his hands on Gabs's belly.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes, the baby has just kicked for the first time." Gabs said.

I walked over to them. I placed my hand on her stomach. I felt the baby kick. Its starting to come alive. God its magical. I can't wait till me and Dante have children. That's one thing we haven't talked about. I'll need to speak to him soon.

"Why do we have the pleasure of your visit then Maria?" Luca asked me.

"Well me and Dante are going shopping. We were wondering if you guys wanted to come with us?" I asked.

"Yes, I would love that. How about you Luca?" Gabs said.

"Ye great. " Luca said.

"OK cool. I'll go ask Enzo and Ellena. But meet us in the lobby downstairs in 20 minutes. " I said. Before walking out of the room.

I closed the door. And headed towards Ellena and Enzo's room.

I barged into their room without knocking. Like I did with Gabs and Luca.

"Do you want to come-" I stopped when I saw them together on the bed kissing and making out. Oh my goodness.

"Maria!" Enzo shouting before pushing Ellena off like nothing happened.