9. The Big Day

Maria POV

I woke up today. It was the day of our wedding.

I couldn't believe it, these 3 months have gone so quick. So many things have happen, me and Dante have gotten inseparable. Gabs and Luca are expecting. She is now 3 months pregnant. She has a tiny bump. It's so cute.  Ellena and Enzo are really close now. I could say they were dating,but they say their good friends.

Gabs as an amazing beautician and hairdresser she is. She did everyone's hair and makeup.

I got dressed into may beautiful dress

I got dressed into may beautiful dress. I got out of the room and down the stairs. My mother saw me and instantly started to cry. I gave her a hug and told her to stop or she'll start me off.

We headed to the venue of our wedding. I started to walk down I saw a handsome Dante in a grey suit in the end of the aisle. I looked around to see our guests. Then I spotted a person who I definitely knew who wasn't invited. I didn't know who he was but he had grey evil eyes. And a different tattoo to what Dante has on his neck.

I knew this wouldn't end well. I needed to tell Dante fast so nothing can happen.

Before I knew it, I was at the end of the aisle by Dante. I pretended to kiss his cheek but instead whispered "we have an intruder" I told him.  He raised his eye brow and I tilted my head towards the direction. He looked away and nodded and mouthed "your right." I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. Bad butterflies. This was meant to be the happiest day of my life and an intruder Is here to try and spoil it.

The priest started to speak. And we said our vowes. Said "I do" and swapped rings etc. Suddenly, there was a loud bang. A gun. The intruder had finally strike.

Dante took his gun out from under his suit. While I had hidden a gun under my dress. It was strapped on my leg. I had a feeling I was going to need it.

Suddenly, more men came as backup for the intruder and more came for us.

"Kill every single one of them expect one. " Dante shouted at his men.

I pulled my skirt up but Dante stopped me and gave me a look. I ignored him and took my gun out and put my dress back down. I instantly started to fight back. I started to walk over to where most of our enemies were but I was pulled back by Dante.

"You do not leave my side, I know you can fight but we don't know these people. Stay with me." He told me firmly.
I nodded my head and went back to shooting.

I looked around. Ellena and Enzo were protecting my mother, Mr and Mrs Albero. While Enzo were protecting Gabriella. Everyone else ran out screaming and shouting. Probably the worst wedding they've ever been to. But you know life goes on.

After about an hour the shooting stopped. Every single person was dead except one for questioning. I have now noticed that every single man and woman in Dante's mafia has the exact same tattoo. I loved his tattoo and always asked him about it but he never explained. But now I know. This makes them stand out from other mafias. Wait, does this mean I have to have one as the Don's wife. Oh my goodness, I'm now his wife.

(Dante's tattoo

(Dante's tattoo. His mafias symbol is a rose but this is his chosen mafia tattoo)

"You ok?" He asked me.

"Ye, I'm fine. How about you?" I asked.

"Ye good. Good spotting with you there. How did you know?" He asked while throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"I don't know. I just knew he wasn't invited, and I didn't like his eyes. They were evil, then I noticed the tattoo on his neck. It wasn't like yours on your arm it was different. So I guess I just had a feeling." I said truthfully.

"Ye you were right. So you've noticed our mafia tattoo then?" He asked.

"Ye it just clicked today. Will I have to get one?" I asked.

"You don't have to mi amor. It's your choice. Or you could have like a small rose somewhere as a symbol. That's our mafia symbol I just liked this design." He told me.

" Too bad our wedding got ruined, after all the planning." I said.

"Don't worry mi amor. The honeymoon will make up for the wedding." He said winking at me.

Honeymoon? We never planned anything. Or booked anything. Oh my god. I wonder where we're going.

"Honeymoon? But-" I said before he cut me off.

"It was a suprise. I didn't want to spoil it" he told me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Greece" he answered. My face lit up. My dream place to visit and I was going there with the love of my life. How did he know that I've always wanted to go there.

"We're going tonight so get packing." He said

Tonight!? That's a bit of short notice. I'll have to get Gabs and Ellena to help me.

In mine and Dante's room. Gabs and Ellena were helping me pack. I had two suit cases and a small bag with small things.

Gabs handed me a red sexy lingerie piece. My eyes widened. "Gabs! Why and how do you have this?" I asked.

"Girl, what do you mean why do I have this. Its just a small something I have. I think you should give Dante what he wants and more. " she said.

The door opened and Dante came in. I threw the lingerie piece behind me.

"Why aren't you two packing?" He asked Ellena and Gabs.

"What do you mean bro?" Ellena asked confused.

"Your coming with us. And Enzo and Luca" he said.

"Ahhhh!!!" The three of us screamed.

Ellena and Gabs ran out of the room to their rooms to pack. Dante came next to me and bent down on his knees.

He kissed my cheek. And then grabbed something that was behind my back. He picked it up, it was the red lingerie piece from earlier. Oh fuck, he saw it.

"Don't think I didn't see this darling. " he said to me. I blushed hard and my face was as red as a tomato.

"Oh darling. Don't worry, I recon it would look really good on you. So I think you should pack it mi amor. "

He walked out of the door. Leaving me there a blushing mess.

[**∆**]

Authors Note.

Hey lovelies.

So Dante and Maria are married.

Who intruded on their wedding?

Follow to next episode to have the honeymoon chaps.

xoxoxoxo