4. Warehouse

I woke up again in Dante's arms. Recently I had been having better sleep since moving in with him.

"What are you doing today?" I asked Dante.

"I have to go to the warehouse. You also need to come with me" he told me.

"Ok, is it something important?" I asked him.

"Kind of, you need to meet my men and women. You also need to show them that's your strong enough to be the Don's wife." He said.

"How do I exactly do that?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. Fight one, shoot them? I guess it's up to you to decide how far you go. Now get dressed, we have to be there early. " he said

I really want to ask him if he cares about me and this marriage. Fuck it, I'm asking him now.

"Dante" I said while crawling out of bed. "Do you really care about this marriage, like , do you want it to work? And do you count me as an actual fiancé or do you count me as the arranged fiancé?" I asked him bluntly.

"Well, Maria before I met you I didn't want the marriage to work. But when I met you, I instantly knew I wanted you and only you. I count you as my fiancé Maria because I cherish you. But I'm scared because I've gotten too attached to you already and I know if your my weak spot. Other leaders will use that against me." He said.

I got dressed. I wanted to wear something that looked kind of powerful to show  strength.

(Maria's outfit)

(Maria's outfit)

We drove to the warehouse. It was around 10 minutes away from the house.

When me and Dante arrived at the warehouse the men and women were already there.

Dante marched to this podium kinda of this and I followed him as fast as I could.

He stood tall on this platform. And shouted:
"Silence" the whole warehouse went silence by his stern voice. I couldn't believe how much power he had over these people.

"Everyone, this is my fiancé Maria. She will be your future Donna." He said.

Everyone broke into whisperers.
"She looks way to fragile."
"She can't be by his side. We need someone better. "

I looked down at the man and woman that just said these comments. I looked over to my future husband, not even Dante's sticking up for me.

Right, I had enough. I wasn't going to let this dick head and bimbo talk down about me.

"You think I'm fragile, then come and fight me up here in front of everyone. "
The man stood there not moving an inch while the girl stood up and walked up to the platform. She came up hold the gun at me.

Dante tried to stop me but I didn't listen. I couldn't care less. I wanted to show these people who's really boss.

I kicked the gun out of her hands leaving her shocked. I took this as an advantage to take my gun out from under my black blazer. I put it against her head in the middle of her skull in between her eyes.

"Take this as a example. Don't mess with me." I said before pulling the trigger on my gun.

Bang! My first kill. What a delight.

I walked out the platform to Dante's office. With my heels clicking on the floor. Leaving everyone in shock.

We reached Dante's office. The door closed and he pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me passionately. I wasn't expecting this, I thought he would give me a row for killing one of his men.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, while he held me tightly not letting go.    He walked over to his desk, placing me on it. He spread my legs, making him a place to stand in between in.  He went down to my jaw to my neck. Leaving hickeys, I swear I'm going to kill him if he gives me another hickey.

Suddenly Luca followed by Enzo, barged into the office. I pulled away quickly.

"Fucking hell Maria, you were fierce. I didn't think you would actually kill her." He said beaming in excitement.

"Sorry mate, I tried to stop him from barging in but I couldn't." Luca apologized to Dante.

"It's fine." Dante said. "I've got a meeting in an hour. Do you want to stay and then go home or go back now?" He said turning to me.

I didn't really want to be home without him today so I decided to stay with him.

"Ye I'll stay. So who you having a meeting with?" I asked.

"Some alibi, there's nothing serious. Just a small gang. " he explained to me.

"Ah ok. " I said.

In the meeting

The other men were speaking to Dante while I sat in the back beside another man.

He kept looking at me and smirking until he put his hand on my thigh. I smacked his hand away. He put it back once again but this time higher. I gave him a glare. And his hand went higher and higher until it was not where to be seen and up my skirt.

I stood up punched him in the face. And took out my gun and pointed it at him while he was on floor. Praying for forgiveness.

"Maria. What are you doing?" Dante shouted at me.

"He touched me, he roamed his hand up my skirt. You expect me to do nothing about it?" I asked him.

"No, I expect you to tell me." He said while standing up and walked over to me. He pulled his gun out and shot the pervert of a man who touched me. "And leave the killing to me" he said before sitting down back on his chair, he waved his hand signaling me to come closer to him.

I walked away, and sat on his lap behind the desk. We carried on the meeting like nothing happened.

  [**∆**]

Authors note:

Hey lovelies.

How your enjoying the story so far?

Dante and Maria are getting closer each day.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Xxxxx