3. Coffee

Maria POV

I woke up around 7 in the morning in Dante's arms. With my head leaning on his chest.

"Buon giorno cara."Dante said softly for once.
(Good morning darling)

" Good morning" I said.

I raised from his arms and headed to the bathroom.

"Where are you going mi amor?" He asked me.

"I'm having a shower, I'm meetting up your sister and Gabriella." I said while popping my head back into the bedroom.

"Can I join?" He said playfully.

"No" I said firmly

He pouted with a sad face which made me feel guilty.

"Ok fine." I told him.

He instantly jumped from the bed with a smile. He ran over to where I was standing. He picked me up and took me into the bathroom and closed the door behind.

Dante went into the shower totally naked but I wasn't quite ready to show him my naked body yet. So I wore my bra and panties.

We got into the shower and turned the warm water on. He instantly grabbed me by the waist and kissed my neck up to my jaw line.

His mouth connected to mine. Our tongues fighting for dominance but he won.

I pushed him away and he raised his eyebrow and gave me a confused look. I started to kiss down his jaw line and go further down to his neck leaving hickeys.

I went on my knees so I was face to face with his dick. I hold his dick in my hand while licking his tip. I lick from his tip to the top, curling my tongue around him then bringing him fully in my mouth.

His groans become louder as I go faster.

"Maria I'm almost there" he groans.

I stopped by this comment and stood in front of him. His eyes widen as he realized I had teased him and didn't let him cum. I had a grin on my face while I grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom.

I got dressed into a white top going from shoulder to shoulder with blue jeans.

(Maria's outfit)

(Maria's outfit)

I was standing beside the bed putting everything that I needed in my small black bag before large hands came behind me and grabbed me hips.

I turned around to see Dante there standing in only a towel. I looked at his abs and six pack before looking back into his brown hazel eyes.

"You can look mi amor. I'm all yours." He said.

I gazed back down at his chest. God he was sexy.

He suddenly pushed me onto the bed. And crawled on top of me. Before saying "that little trick you played earlier, I didn't like it. So if you play this stunt again, you will be punished." He told me.

"Ok, not get off or I'll be late to meet my friends." I said while trying to shove him off me.

"Darling, you can't tease me like that and get away with it. I want to get what I want now. Because my dick is hard and ready for you." He said before slamming his lips onto mine.

At the Coffee shop

I got to the coffee shop late because of Dante. He also had made me take a bodyguard with me. He honestly thinks I need a babysitter...this man istg.

I walked over to the table where Ellena and Gabriella were sitting.

"Hey girlies." I said bubbly.

"M, your late. Where have you been?" She asked me.

"Sorry. I got caught up. " I said trying to find a good excuse.

"Wait, is that a hickey on your neck?" Ellena asked me.

My eyes widened. That fucker gave me a hickey. I'm going to kill him.

"Oh my god M. You and Dante finally did it." Gabs squealed.

"Gabs, shut up." I said while pulling the chair out.

"Oh my goodness, you and my brother. I hope he treats you right. I swear if he breaks your heart I will kick his ass ." Ellena said which made me and Gabriella laugh.

We ordered coffee and after a while, Gabriella had to go to work. Me and Ellena decided to go back to the mansion.

We entered back to the house. Mr and Mrs Albero was there with an elderly woman.

"Nonna" Ellena screamed while running towards the elderly woman and giving her a hug.

"Who's this Ellena?" The old woman asked who I believe was Ellena's grandmother.

"Nonna, this is Maria. Dante's fiancé." Ellena said.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you my darling. I hope your keeping an eye on my cheeky grandson. So your Lucia's daughter?" Nonna asked me.

"Yes I am. " I said.

"I want an invite to the engagement party. " Nonna said with a warm smile.

"I don't think there is a party Mrs Albero." I told her politely.

"Please call me Nonna. Everybody does. And no party . . . DANTE!!! " she screamed his name which made me slightly jump.

Dante walked out of his office. He was wearing black trousers with a white shirt with two buttons open at the top.
"Yes Nonna?" He asked.

"No engagement party. I thought I taught you better than this Dante. There will be a party, and I will arrange everything. You two deserve to be celebrated. That's final. It will be taken place here on Friday." She said.

It was now Wednesday so I had two days to sort out what I was going to wear.

Dante nodded, not objecting to his grandmothers idea. He came up to me and kissed my forehead before heading back to his office to work.

I knew I was going to fall in love with him eventually. But I had no idea how he felt. Am I just his toy or am I his future wife he actually cares for.

[**∆**]

Authors Note:
Hey lovelies xx

Dante and Maria have finally done it.
Getting spicier.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Xoxoxo