22. Icy Dreams

Maria POV

Its been 4 months since Sienna has lost her innocence. Its now December 18th. We're all going away to Switzerland.

We have a huge cabin with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. And a huge kitchen with a games room, living room and another room thats like a cinema room that would be perfect for the kids.

The kids are in the cinema room chilling and doing god knows what while the adults are just chatting and talking about business and a bit of mafia stuff.

Mateo POV

"Mateo truth or dare?" Leon asks me.

Me and Leon are best friends. I'm two months older than him. I was born in March while he was born in May.

"Truth" I say.

"Who do you like?" He asks.

"I'm not answering " I say.

"Chicken" he says

"Ok ok I'll say. I like Bella. " I say.

"Wait Bella as in the most popular girl in school" he says.

"Ye. I really like her, she's cool." I say.

"You've got no chance. " he says.

"Oh ye and you've got a chance with Lacey" I say.

"Shut up. You know she likes me. Your jealous that your crush doesn't like you back" he says.

Maria POV

I love my life. While I walk past the cinema room I hear Mateo and Leon talk. I hear Mateo say that he likes this girl called Bella and apparently Leon likes someone called Lacey.

God. How they grow up so young.

Mateo is the spitting image of his father. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He doesn't show a lot of emotion just like his father.

Emilio and Nicolo, they both have brown hair. But Emilio has brown eyes and Nicolo has my baby blue eyes. They always play around and everything has to be a competition between the two. They both are the double trouble duo.

Adriano has my blonde hair and blue eyes while Luna has her fathers brunette hair and my blue eyes. The way me and Dante describe it 'you can't see one without the other following'. Luna is the strongest out of the the kids, she's beaten all of the boys except Mateo in a fight.

Sienna is our youngest. She is the spitting image of me. Her beautiful blonde hair and her beautiful blue eyes. She's so sweet and was innocent but not anymore.

We suddenly hear a cry from Gabs and Luca's room. Their newborn Rebecca. She is adorable.

Gabs goes to their room to check on Rebecca. I go sit by Dante. He wraps his arm around me.

"You okay" he asks.

"Ye I'm good. Just heard Mateo and Leon talk about their crushes while passing the cinema room. Apparently Mateo likes a girl called Bella. " I say.

"Trying to pull at a young age. Just likes his dad " Dante says which makes me chuckle.

"What are we doing tonight?" Ellena asks.

"Well, there is an outdoor ice rink not far away. We could go there and have supper out in a restaurant or something" Luca says.

"Yes thats a great idea" I say.

Gabs walks out of hers and Lucas room and walks down the stairs. "What's this?" She asks.

"Were planning on going to an ice rink with the kids. We can take them out for supper than" Enzo says.

"Ooh yes, I haven't been ice skating in years" Gabs says excitedly.

"Ye ye whatever" Dante says.

I dressed all the kids In warmer clothes. And I got dressed into my black fluffy leggings with a white high neck jumper and a fluffy white coat.

(Maria's outfit)

(Maria's outfit)

We got to the ice skating rink. There was only a few people there which was great.

I skated around while holding Sienna's hand. And Dante was holding Luna's. All the boys wanted to go on their own and we didn't stop them.

Dante POV

After a couple of laps Luna wanted to skate a bit on her own. So she started to skate a bit ahead of us with her brothers.

Mateo came next to me and we started to speak.

"Dad?" He says

"Yes son" I say.

"What can I do to impress a girl?" He asks.

I laugh by his question. He's learning young.

"Why? Trying to get a girl to like you?" I ask.

"Ye I am" he says kind of embarrassed

Oh to be a child again. God I love his innocence.

"Just be yourself. If you want to make her notice you then just try and have a conversation with her, make her laugh or something. Who's the girl?" I ask.

"Her names Bella. I think you know her Dad. He's the leader of the most powerful gang in the world. " he says.

Oh that makes sense. Me and Bella's Dad - Alonzo go way back. We were friends in our teenage years. We haven't seen each other in years. Maybe I could meet a meeting to get him to the house and he could bring his children with him. So Bella may notice Mateo.

"Ah yes I do. He's an old friend and one of the greatest allie I have. " I say.

"Wait so she doesn't come from a family that we're enemies with then?" Mateo asks.

"No, so I approve of your choice. " I say.

{**∆**}

Authors Note.
Hey lovelies.

Mateo is in love.

Don't have much to say
Thank you so much for 1.13K views

xoxoxo