12. Happy Sailing

Dante POV

I woke up with Maria in my arms. Her head on my chest. Her hair covering most of her face.

I moved a piece of her hair off her face and kissed her forehead.

How did I get so lucky? I'm here with my beautiful darling wife. I'm the most luckiest man on earth...wait actually no ... The most luckiest in the universe.

Last night was brilliant. That reminds me, I will have to take her shopping so we can buy lingerie to replace what Gabs borrowed Maria. Maybe we can buy some for Maria the same time were there.

Maria started to move in my arms. I saw her eyes open and I was happy to see her beautiful baby blue eyes again. God I love her eyes. I could stare at them all day.

"Good morning my prince. " she says in her soft voice.

"Good morning my princess" I said kissing her nose.

"Have we got anything planned today?" She asked me

"Yes, you and i are going on a boat and just sail around then have dinner out in this posh restaurant." I told her.

Her eyes lit up.

"So does that mean I can finally use my new bikinis?" She asked.

"Yes mi amor." I told her.

She stood up on the bed and started to jump up and down excitedly. She was like a child. God I love her.

She jamp off the bed and ran to the wardrobe. She looked through all of her outfits and tried to find a possible one to wear.

After around 10 minutes she decided on light blue denim shorts and a white bikini.

(Maria's outfit)

(Maria's outfit)

I decided to wear black shorts with a grey,white and black short sleeve shirt.

We walked to this harbour where loads of boats were. We walked over to my boat that I own.

We ended up in the middle of the ocean in the middle of no where. With no one around except the fish and the animals in the sea. I could finally have some time alone with Maria and nobody to spoil it.

Maria and I ended up swimming in the sea. She got excited when she saw a dolphin. God I love it when she's like a child.

We got out of the water and sat on the deck for a while and just talked.

"What was your reaction when your parents told you that you had to get married and to a specific person that they chose." She asked me.

"Well, I guess I didn't want to get married just yet. I knew I had to one day, but I wasn't sure if I was going to make the other person happy. And I knew marrying that person would lead them into danger and I would never want to put her in danger. But when I saw you I instantly knew you had to be mine and when I saw that you could fight I knew my parents thought carefully about it. But I'm grateful for my parents Maria. Because wasn't for them, I wouldn't have met you and I would have married you and be here now." I said.