21. Stars in Sky

Maria POV

It has been 11 years since I gave birth. Since then we have had 3 other births. And 2 of them have been twins. So we stuck to my 4 births rule but also got a big family like we wanted.

Matteo is 11
Emilio is 9
Nicolo is 9
Adriano is 7
Luna is 7
Siena is 5

Since then Ellena and Enzo got married two years after Matteo was born. They have now got children aswell

Mia Is 7
Romeo Is 6
Amara Is 4

Since all those years. Gabs and Luca have married and gotten children. Gabs gave birth two months after me with Mateo. Even though I was supposed to be a month after Gabs.

So out of all the gang's children. Mateo is the oldest.

Leon is 11
Carlo Is 8
Aldo Is 4
And she is currently 6 months pregnant with a girl.

We're all hanging out in mine and Dante's place. So that is 6 adults and 12 children of various ages.

The kids are hanging out in the pool. Me and the girls are sitting on the deck chairs while the boys are sitting at the bar having a couple of drinks.

"So, how's everyone" I ask Gabs and Ellena.

"Good. I hate that we don't see eachother as much anymore because we had to move out. " Gabs says.

"I know. Ooh. I've got an idea, we should go on holiday together. With all of us and the children. " Ellena says.

"Yes that's a great idea. " I say.

"Plus me and Enzo can finally have some alone time. " ellena says.

"Why. Have you not been the same since the kids?" I ask .

"Well we have don't it but not as much as we used to . we've don't it like 4 times since Amara was born and she's 4! Am I the only one?" Ellena says.

"Well I can't say much. " Gabs says pointing at her bump.

"Me and Dante do it often. We've kept is regular. I think its something he does to release the stress he builds up in work. And I'm not complaining." I say which made Gabs chuckle.

"I maybe should talk to him." Ellena says.

"Or you could just wear something sexy. And see what happens. " Gabs says.

"I'm worried he doesn't want me anymore." Ellena says.

"El, don't think like that. He obviously is madly in love with you. He wouldn't have married you if he didn't. " Gabs says.

"Gabs is right. I see the way he looks at you. Stop thinking like that." I say.

Dante POV

"I don't know what to do anymore" Enzo says.

Enzo's been saying how things ain't as good as it was in the bedroom department.

He's saying that they've barley done it since Amara was born. That was 4 years ago.

Fuck I know something. If me and Maria only had sex four times in 4 years. I would've actually died.

I'm addicted to Maria. Her body hasn't changed one bit since having children.

I honestly have to have sex with her almost every night. She's like my drug and I'm her addict.

"Just fucking tell her you want to fuck her now" Luca says.

"How do you have a wife?" I ask.

"Shut up. But I know what I'm talking about, I have got a pregnant wife over there you know." He says.

He is kind of right. But me and Maria are happy with 6 kids. I know a lot of children but she was the one that said 4 births and we happened to have two sets of twins.

*****

Its now night time. All the kids are in bed. Its around 10 pm.

Me and Maria are what could you say is in the middle of something when we hear a loud bang. A gun sound.

We check all of our kids room except Siena's.

We enter Siena's room and see a dead man thats bleeding to death and Sienna with a gun in her hand.

"Sienna, what have you done?" A worried Maria asks her 5 year old child.

"Momma. He snook into my bedroom through the window. He didn't notice I was still awake so I took my gun out and shot him" she says.

"Sienna. How did you get the gun?" I ask.

"I stole it from the top of the cupboard next to your and momma's bed. I know I wasn't supposed to but I did. I'm sorry. " she said in her low sweet voice.

"Well I'm glad you did. And well done for protecting yourself. " I say.

"Now come on to the other room. " I say.

I'll have to get someone to clear the body in the morning.

I lead her into her older sisters room. And place her in the bed with Luna. I wait for a couple of minutes until I hear both of them snoring.

I go back into mine and Maria's bedroom. I enter and see Maria sitting on the bed.

"You alright?" I ask.

"She's just lost her innocence Dante. She's 5" she says.

"It was going to happen at some point mi amor. She's like her Dad." I say.

"No but Dante. She's the youngest and she lost her innocence younger out of the other five. " she says.

"I know" I say.

"Because look, Mateo had his first kill at the age of 6. Emilio and Nicolo a year ago. Adriano a month ago with Luna a month before that. And now Sienna. " she says.

"Look, their in the mafia. I had my first kill at the age of 5, and Ellena had it when she was 8. " I say. "Come on , let's get some sleep" I add.

{**∆**}

Authors Note.
Hey lovelies.

Sienna has has her first kill.
All of the gang has children.

Keep reading.

xoxoxo