8. The Suit

Dante POV

It has been a month since Gabriela told Luca that she's pregnant. Since then, Gabriella has moved in to our house and is now sharing a room with Luca.

Luca wanted Gabriella to be under the same roof as him because of her safety and the baby's.

Me,Luca,Enzo and my father went to the suit shop. I had no idea what type of suit I wanted all I knew the tie or bow tie had to be light blue.

Father had an idea that I should have a suit different colour to Luca and Enzo. Enzo was my best man,nothing against Luca. I've known Enzo the longest. We've been friends since the start.

I tried many suits but decided on a dark grey one with a light blue tie.

(Dante's suit)

(Dante's suit)

Then it was Luca and Enzo's turn. They also tried many suits but in the end we decided on a light grey with light blue tie.

(Enzo and Luca's suit)

We payed for the suits and left. We got into the car and started to drive.

Soon after.

Bang

Someone was behind us, they were targeting us.

Enzo was driving. He started to speed up. I took the gun out of the glove compartment and started to shoot back at them. Luca did the same from the backseat.

My father was shooting a little bit in the back as well.

With my amazing aim I shot their wheel tire and it went flat. Suddenly the car stopped.

Enzo, drove back home as fast as he could. Not letting them see which way we were going.

I need to find out who were they.

[**∆**]

Authors note:

Hey lovelies

Sorry for short chap

The weddings getting close.

Stay tuned for the wedding next chap.

Wonder who targeted the Italian mafia there?

xoxoxo