24. Spirit of Christmas

Maria POV

I wake up to the noise of the kids screaming and barging into mine and Dante's room. All 6 kids jumping up and down on our bed making Dante groan and making me squeal by the realization that its CHRISTMAS!!!

I jump up off of the bed and the kids run downstairs I go to Dante's side of bed to try and get him out of bed but he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me back into bed.

"Dante we need to go downstairs to give the kids their presents." I say.

"I just want to have my Christmas treat" he says.

"Ye and what would that be?" I ask.

"For me to be inside you" he says.

"Dante we can't. Not know. Later I promise, now come on." I say dragging him downstairs.

We got downstairs everyone was by the Christmas tree waiting for us. Everyone was in their Christmas Pj's well except Dante,Enzo and Luca. Also Mateo and Leon- they thought it was not cool.

We all sat in a big circle. The Christmas tree behind us. All swapping presents, big and small.

We ate lunch and all sat around the table. We all sang Christmas songs. Dantes present to me was a bunch of things but the main one for me and the kids was four puppies.

We've agreed that the kids are training them all because I don't have time to do that including work. He said that their all brothers and sisters and that he saved them on the street one day, and turns out they had no owners.

2 girls and 2 boys

2 girls and 2 boys. We named them:
Lola and Honey
Warrior and Bounty

We're all watching Christmas film while the dogs are sleeping infront of the fire. Sienna is sleeping in my lap while I'm snuggled into Dantes chest.

I love my life. And I couldn't have asked for it to turn out as better as it did.

[**∆**]

Authors note.
Hey lovelies.

Its Christmas with the Alberos

New arrivals - the puppies!!!

Sorry for short chap.

Keep reading

xoxoxo