28. Training

Luna POV

Today is the day where I'm going over to Adrian's house to fight his men.

I'm looking forward, I like beating men and making them feel small. I know, cold hearted much but men are dick heads. Except for my brothers of course.

I'm driving in my Ferrari 458 singing to Taylor swift. My icon. Absolutely love her.

I've been driving for around 40 minutes it says I've got a couple of minutes left of driving.

The song finishes and I pull into a big house its massive and beautiful.

I get out of my car and hear the huge wedge on my boots clink on the floor.

(Luna's outfit)

(Luna's outfit)

I knock on the door and a woman opens the door and greets me in.

I then feel a arm around my neck. So I use my wedge to hit his foot then fling my head back so it hits the person nose. I can tell he's hurt because I hear a grunt .

I get lose from his grip and then I kick him in the ribs. He falls to the ground, probs a broken rib but oh well. That will teach him not to try and attack me.

Then i  hear a gun shot and a bullet comes flying next to me.  I duck and swiftly take my gun out. And shoot back. I see the fucker that shot me fall to the ground.

Some men come charging at me and I shoot them. Whilst I shoot back a person comes behind me and grabs my gun and takes it out of my grip. He takes his gun out and tries to shoot me.

I duck and kick his gun up. I grab it and shoot him.

Then I hear clapping from behind me. I turn around with my gun straight out, I look to see Adrian there.

"What the fuck just happened?" I say still pointing the gun at him.

"Alright amor. Put the gun down." He says.

"No! Not until you tell me what the fuck just happened " I shout.

"Fucking hell Adrian. You've picked a feisty one here. " a blonde man thats standing next to Adrian.

I turn the gun to point at the blonde man. I'm pretty sure he's his friend.

"Don't fucking test my patience. Now fucking answer me!" I shout.

"Alright amor. That was a test, you passed. " Adrian says.

"What fucking test." I say.

"To see if your better than my men" he says.

"Yes I know that. But why did you do the unexpected one on me. " I say.

"Its better to test someone when they least know it. Anyway, that's done, I need to speak to you in private in my office" he says.