15

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁

I'm more nervous for the wedding than I've ever been to hang out with Louis before

Why?

Well, other than the fact that I'm wearing a really flattering dress, he also referred to it as a date.

It's not like the other times when I questioned whether or not it was a date. He confirmed it.

I get into my beautiful dress. Frankie did my hair and makeup. Nothing too fancy but I still wanted to look nice. Half of it is in a ponytail and the other half is down. It's slicked into the ponytail with two strands left at the front.

I actually look really pretty.

Louis told me that he's a groomsman so he'll have to quickly come get me, drop me off then go back to wherever Vince is getting ready.

I'm kind of happy about the fact that the first time I'm going to see Vinnie's wife is when she's walking down the aisle.

I throw on my little black jacket over the top of my dress and grab my black purse.

I'm so nervous.

"Don't be nervous," Frankie says, reading my mind. "You look gorgeous."

I smile. "Thank you."

After I say goodbye, I head outside to wait for Louis to come pick me up.

When he does, he hops out and stops when he sees me.

"Stunning," he mutters.

I glance over his outfit. An all-black suit and his hair is done quite nicely.

He's so gorgeous.

"Thank you," I gush. "You too."

He opens my door for me and I get in as he goes around to his side.

When he gets in, I look over at him. "Are you excited to see your best friend get married?"

He shrugs. "I guess."

I get the feeling I'm more excited than he is. But then again, Louis doesn't really get excited.

He turns the car on and starts driving. "I'm sorry you won't have anyone you know to sit with. Harvey and I are both groomsmen."

"Oh, that's fine," I say, although I feel slightly nervous. I'll probably be spending most of the day alone. I'm not complaining, though. Everyone I know has duties they need to do.

"I'm not sure if Lucy is going or not, so let's hope she is."

"Is Wilson going?"

"Who gives a fuck," he says harshly and I laugh. He really hates that guy.

We pull up at a large building and get out.

"I'll walk you to where the ceremony is and then I have to leave." His eyebrows pull together slightly. "Will you be okay?"