24

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁

I look down at my phone but before I can check the time I hear an annoying screech

"Um, you're not meant to be on your phone," Skylar says annoyingly.

I was checking the time you stupid bitch. Plus, there are no customers right now so go fuck yourself.

Although there are no customers now, I know that we'll be busy later. It's Saturday and all our tables are filled on a Saturday.

I look up at the door when a customer walks in.

Oh, that's not a customer. That's Louis.

He walks behind the counter and comes over to me. "Hi."

I put my hands on his chest and push him. It doesn't work very well because I'm extremely weak and his muscles weigh 928472 pounds so he just steps back, letting me win. "You're not meant to be behind here, sir."

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "Don't call me sir, it turns me on."

My face turns to a tomato and I glare at his obnoxious smirk.

He follows my instructions and goes around to the front of the counter. "Happy?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I roll my eyes and turn to Skylar who is looking at Louis while biting her lip.

Um, no.

I narrow my eyes at her. "He's gay."

Her head swings toward me. "O-oh. My bad."

I glare at her as she walks into the bathroom and make eye contact with Louis, whose big smile tells me he heard that.

He leans over the counter. "You're hot when you're jealous."

"And you're not when you're smug. Fuck off."

He gives me a peck on my lips and I roll my eyes despite the smile creeping up my face.

"Why are you even here?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "I didn't have work and you're my only other hobby."

I let a laugh escape.

He gives me a small smile and then takes a seat at the table closest to where I'm standing.

Skylar emerges from the bathroom and gets back to work.

A guy walks in, about twenty, and walks up to the counter. He's cute, so Skylar decides on serving him, flirting like there's no tomorrow.

Although she's very obviously throwing herself at him, he keeps glancing at me from over her shoulder.

"Do you mind if I get your number?"