38

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I don't think a second has gone by throughout this entire day that I've stopped staring at her

She'd brought up her fear and anxiety because of her birthday. Her biggest fear is time, I can see that now.

Though, if you ask her what her biggest fear is, she'll say hairless cats.

Or Will Schuester, whoever that is.

But now, she's glowing. Throwing her head back and laughing with Frankie and Anna while they get ready for the party.

She makes me happy.

I'm still a little hard from earlier. No matter how cold I made the shower, my hard-on didn't go down. And thinking about it at least once a minute isn't helping at all.

I'm sitting in the dining room, watching Anna apply Stella's makeup in the living room.

Why do girls always insist on doing things for each other?

Stella is more than capable of doing her own makeup and yet she has her friend do it.

Weird.

Anna finishes up and Stella stands before walking excitedly over to me.

"Does my makeup look good?" She asks.

I nod and go to kiss her but she swerves.

Excuse fucking me?

I give her a look that clearly says I'm in disbelief.

"Sorry. Anna said no kissing or it'll smudge." She shrugs as if this is just a tiny inconvenience.

No kissing her for the rest of the night.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

She notices my look of astonishment and her face softens. "Aw, baby, you can't go too long without my kisses, can you?"

I scowl at the baby talk. I'm not being immature. My annoyance is completely reasonable.

She giggles. "Here." She reaches up and kisses my cheek and I know there's a lipstick stain there now.

Although, I don't really want it off so I pretend not to clue on, so she doesn't think I'm weird for actually wanting it on there.

Anna gets up and walks over to us and I internally roll my eyes. She seems nice but I was just having a second with my girlfriend.

Okay, that's not fair. They haven't seen each other in two years or whatever.

"Estelle!" She looks at my cheek and laughs. "What did I say about no kissing?"

"Oops."

Anna sighs. "Go put some more on. It's come off a little."

What type of shit lipstick is she using?