27

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁

My mom has been texting me, trying to see if I'll move back home

Sorry but no.

Not yet at least. I love it in Australia, don't get me wrong. I'm just not prepared to move back.

I'm in bed. Not asleep but I still have my eyes closed.

I don't want to get up.

I hear my bedroom door open. What the fuck.

I open my eyes, alarmed, only to see I'm in Louis's room. Oh yeah. I slept here last night.

I shut my eyes again and he climbs into bed. I act asleep because lying is my only personality trait.

He spoons me and I try not to smile when he kisses my cheek. He's so cute.

Rolling over, I lay on his stomach and rest my head on his chest, still acting asleep. I hear his heartbeat speed up.

I'm so happy to have a boyfriend.

I've never had one but I've always been a hopeless romantic. I'd see girls around school, town and even social media with their significant others and be jealous. I always wanted one and now I finally have one.

"I know you're awake," he says into my hair.

How?

Probably because he knows me better than anyone at this point.

That's no joke either. He's so easy to talk to. He makes me want to tell him all my secrets and everything about my past and what I want my future to look like. And I've told him. A lot.

I furrow my eyebrows and lift my head up. "How could you possibly know that?"

He smiles slightly. "You're not snoring."

I gasp, offended. "I don't snore."

That's not even an exaggeration. I only snore when I'm dead asleep. Like, out to it. Usually, I'm a very light sleeper who wakes up to the sound of a door opening. One time, I was watching Alexa and Katie and fell asleep, but because I was sleeping so light, I could still hear them talking from my tv and I had a dream and the script of the dream was the same as the script for Alexa and Katie.

"Mhm, you do a little," he says with a tired voice. "Baby snores."

"No."

"It's less like snoring and just breathing heavily."

I can live with that. I was the only one in my house growing up that didn't snore. Mom did. Kat did. And Max's was the loudest. I swear to god he shook the whole house.

I push myself off of him and go to brush my teeth but he pulls me back and crashes his lips to mine before I can object. He pulls up my thighs to make me straddle him.