23

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁

"I want to do something

"I want to do something."

Louis looks over at me with an arched brow and a smirk on his face. He leans in and presses his lips to mine.

We're in his bed, having just woken up and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet.

I push him off me. "You know the rules."

He rolls his eyes before getting up. I follow him and we both go to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

The other day, I came over to find a bunch of stuff here, like my own toothbrush, shampoo, perfume, etc. He bought a bunch of stuff just so he could keep it in his house.

His toothbrush is plain black and mine plain white.

All his things are very minimalistic. He likes it that way. I'm the opposite.

He finishes brushing his teeth and rinses his mouth out before turning to watch me.

"What?" I say, though it comes out muffled due to my mouth being full of toothpaste.

He laughs a little. "Nothing. You're beautiful."

I blush before rinsing and drying my mouth. As soon as I'm done, he pulls me into him and presses his lips onto mine roughly.

He picks me up and places me on the counter, placing his hands on my thighs before leaning in and kissing me again.

I pull back, which just makes him move down to kiss my neck. "As I was saying before, we should do something fun."

"Should we?" He asks with a smirk on his face before his hand goes further up my right thigh.

My face blushes a deep crimson. "Not that sort of fun! Jesus!"

He laughs but keeps his hand on my upper thigh.

"I wish it was carnival season." I sigh. "Or whale watching season. Whales are my favorite animal."

He nods. "I know."

"Hey Louis?" I ask, deep in thought.

"Mm?" He hums, staring at my lips.

"What do you think happens after we die?"

"Who gives a fuck," he says bluntly and I roll my eyes.

"I do."

"Well, you're weird."

"At least I watch movies and listen to music and use social media."

"Boring."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. Do you know if there are any events on? I want to do something so bad. I'm bored."