33

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁

It's been two weeks since Louis and I have talked and things have been

It's been two weeks since Louis and I have talked and things have been...okay.

Obviously, it's been tough but not as bad as that first week. I've gotten back into the groove of my life and I've been busying myself with work and hanging out with my friends, which has been really nice.

Yeah, people are still worried about me, including myself, but I feel like everything's going to be alright.

I wouldn't say that I'm perfectly fine, but I think that I could be.

It's unfortunate, I know, but I've accepted that we're over. Yes, I'm sad but there's no hope of us getting back together.

He hasn't reached out and nor will I so that's that. It hurts a little that he hasn't tried, but I guess it just proves that he doesn't care about me, which I really thought he did.

It's really not that big a deal, we were only together for just over a month.

At least I'm not listening to sad Taylor Swift songs anymore.

I decided to tell everyone that the reason we broke up is because he was no longer interested and I left because I was done with how he treated me like I was nothing to him.

None of that is true, he treated me perfectly, I just can't really tell everyone he turned out to be a murderer psychopath.

Not being with him is for the best.

Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. The only reason I believe it is because I haven't thought about our relationship. I'm just trying to forget.

In reality, whenever I think about how perfect everything was, my eyes get teary and my heart starts to hurt. The way I'm coping isn't healthy, but it's the only way.

I've replaced My Louis with a terrible murderer and that's the only way I can mourn what I've lost without breaking down every five seconds.

There's a difference between healing and not wanting to deal with the process of healing. To heal, you need to reflect on everything that's happened. I'm putting off that step. It hurts too much.

Eventually, I'll meet someone new and Louis will be nothing but a memory to me.

Everything will be okay.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Walking into work, I smile once I see Skylar. She's been much nicer to me recently and I'm not sure why.