Chapter 1

<CHAOS' POV>

"What?!" I yelled at Apollo in denial.

"He's in a coma," Apollo repeated calmly and softly.

I bit my lip, trying not to sob right then and there. Order, sensing my distress, took Apollo away and began talking to him. I felt Eta hold my hand and squeeze it tightly. I took a few deep breaths, trying to get to tears out of my eyes without spilling any.

Eta, not caring about looking weak, had tears spilling down his cheeks. He gave me a small smile. I tried my best to return it, but I don't know if I did.

Order was returning to our side whilst Apollo went into the infirmary once more.

"He's alive and stable, he's just in a coma. The only bad part about it is that since Destruction is an immortal, he could be stuck in a coma forever," Order said softly.

My eyes watered, not wanting to accept it.

"How about you go back to the cabin, and Order and I alert you if anything changes?" Eta offered.

I nodded with a small smile at both of them before flashing into Struct's room. A sob ripped free from my mouth as I collapsed onto Struct's bed, curling in on myself and trying to imagine him here.

But I knew that it was all hopeless.

The Fates were cruel.

Struct wasn't coming back, he was in a coma.

And he just might never wake up.