Chapter 25

(A/N: I feel like I'm being suffocated and can't breathe rn so how's ur day going??)

(Chaos is a girl rn)

<CHAOS' POV>

Struct and I were lying down and cuddling. We both needed the comfort and had too much on our minds to do anything else. Struct closed his eyes and leaned against me, holding me tightly.

I gave a small sigh and kissed the top of his head, holding him tightly.

"We'll get through this, don't worry," I whispered softly.

"Yeah," Struct sighed, but his tone was saying otherwise.

"Don't worry," I mumbled.

Struct curled up and snuggled closer to me. I put my head on the pillows, sighing again. I fell asleep quickly as exhaustion overtook me.

When I woke up, Struct was asleep in my arms. I slowly and gently untangled myself from him -them?- and quietly got up, flashing out into the living room.

Eta was sitting spread across the couch while Dove leaned against Forger, his arm wrapped around her.

"What time is it?" I asked, yawning.

Eta and Dove shrugged.

"Around one," Forger replied.

I gave him a quick smile and sat down with a tired sigh.

"How's Alpha? Everything's good, right?" Eta asked in worry.

I nodded, tapping my fingers against the couch impatiently.

"He's sleeping right now, and yeah, everything's well right now. We talked a bit last night, I think today won't be particularly bad," I shrugged anxiously.

"Don't worry, it'll get better eventually," Dove comforted.

I smiled, sighing again. I glanced around the room in boredom, summoning a piece of ambrosia. I sat, deep in thought, slowly taking bites out of the ambrosia. I eventually turned to the others again.

"What time is it?" I asked after their conversation.

"Around two?" Dove shrugged.

I bit my lip and got up, flashing out into Struct's bedroom. He was still sleeping, tangled in his blankets. I smiled slightly as I tried to wake him up.

"Hm?" Struct groaned, putting his arm over his eyes.

"You need to get up," I laughed.

Struct groaned again and muttered something incoherently.

"What time is it?" He muttered eventually.

"Two or something," I shrugged.

Struct sighed, turning around and burying his head in his pillows. I sighed, biting my lip.

"Can't I sleep some more?" Struct asked softly, his voice muffled by the pillows.

"It's getting too late, you wouldn't want to mess up your sleep schedule more, would you? It's just gonna cause you more problems," I reasoned.

Struct groaned again, dragging himself to a sitting position and slowly opening his eyes. He yawned and unsteadily stumbled out of bed, wrapping his arms around me once he stood up.

I wrapped my arms around him as well, smiling and blushing slightly.

"Good morning," I whispered quietly, kissing the top of his head.

Struct hummed in response, yawning once more. He grabbed some clothes to change into. I left the room and went downstairs, sitting down next to the others.