Chapter 31

(A/N: hehe funny number)

(I just had a meltdown + panic attack and self harmed because of my parents and it's 1am so you know what time it is; writing as a coping mechanism. Enjoy.)

<DESTRUCTION'S POV>

I rolled my eyes, wincing badly as the pain of my headache and ankles combined into more and more pain. Order finally sighed and got up, summoning and handing me some pills along with a glass of water.

"Painkillers and water. Don't argue. I can't just watch you wince, alright? Speak up when you're in pain, Destruction. It's not good for you to hide it, it only makes it worse," she reprimanded softly.

"Oh, thank you," I sighed in relief, quickly downing the pills.

I cringed in disgust, still hating pills despite having spent a thousand years as an immortal. Some mortal opinions never changed, I guess. The thought made me hate myself even more.

"Come on, you need some rest," Eta interrupted, getting up and helping me up.

I gave a small smile, wrapping an arm around Eta for support as my ankles' throbbing dulled down after the painkillers, but the pressure on them made them throb more, even if it was dull.

Eta quickly wrapped an arm around me, half-carrying me.

"I can just flash us upstairs," I reminded him with a small smirk of amusement.

Eta rolled his eyes exasperatedly and gave me a small nod. I flashed us into my room, stumbling a bit as my ankles hurt as I tried to adjust. Thankfully, Eta steadied me, not letting me fall or hurt my ankles more.

"Now, you look like you need to cheer up. Would you like to hear a story about how me and the others turned Hermes into our personal pizza delivery guy?"

I snorted, chuckling tiredly. Eta smiled, setting me down on my bed and sitting down next to me.

"Now, obviously, since this place is literally somewhere in the universe-" he paused, cocking his head and looking at me. "Where even are we?"

"Everywhere and nowhere at the same time," I replied tiredly with a snort.

Eta laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Anyway. Pretty obviously, we can't get pizza delivered here, and since you, Chaos, and Order are the only primordials here, we can't leave to Earth without you guys, thus, no pizza. But, after talking with Hermes during our mission, he promised to make it up to me somehow, and said that he would help me out whenever I wanted," Eta starter with a wicked smile.

"So, one day, Forger and I were sitting around, craving pizza, when Dove told me to pray to Hermes. So I tell him to get us pizza, and five minutes later, we have the fastest pizza delivery in the universe. And don't worry, he doesn't know the house's location. He just knows where to deliver. Domains, you know? But anyway, now all I need to do is tell him and he brings over as much pizza as we want, for free," Eta finishes with a smirk.

I laugh, smiling slightly.

"Hermes is a willing slave?" I asked with amusement.

"He doesn't mind, I'm not sure about 'willing'," Eta mused.

I rolled my eyes. Eta gave me a gentle headpat before getting up.

"Get some actual rest. We can talk afterward," he told me.

I gave a small nod, finding it easier than ever to fall into Morpheus' realm.