Chapter 26

(A/N: saw "Primordial Chaos" in the Dark Prophecy (Trials of Apollo book 2) and squealed even though they're just mentioned. Though Apollo says "Primordial Chaos itself" which, in Greek mythology, primordials aren't actually people, like Aether, Primordial of upper air is actually air, and Nyx is actual night time and darkness. But ofc I ignore that.)

(AND IM BACK BITCHES nah I'm not I just needed to write to cope with trauma, I'm still on break but this is just me coping with stuff.)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

<STRUCT'S POV>

I sighed anxiously.

"Okay... I'll be back in a second, then we'll go to Olympus," I told everybody as I flashed out into my room.

I quickly grabbed a large, beige hoodie and put it on, securing the sleeves. I ignored my reflection in the mirror to spare myself more torture and flashed back down.

"Okay, okay, let's do this quickly. It's still noon, considering we can get to Star quickly, and Order decides to talk, we'll have a few hours with Order," I think out loud.

"Should we come, or...?" Eta trailed of, unsure.

I quickly glanced at Chaos, who had glanced at me. He gave me a look that said 'your choice'. I turned back to Eta.

"If you want to, sure. I really don't mind. It might even be better," I responded hesitantly.

"Yeah, we'll come. We'll get to see Star as well," Forger shrugged.

"We're coming," Dove reassured me.

I gave them a small smile and turned back to Chaos with a sigh.

"Okay, let's go," Chaos said, grabbing Forger and Dove's hands.

I grabbed Eta's hand and we flashed them out into Olympus. We took our usual, intimidating positions (the team spread behind us as Chaos and I stood in front of them). I looked up at Hermes, cringing slightly.

"Hermes, call a meeting," I told him coldly, showing no visible emotion.

Hermes flinched and quickly nodded, flashing out. I gave a small sigh of frustration and regret. Chaos suddenly held my hand, comfortingly stroking my hand. I gave her hand a small squeeze and saw her smile out of the corner of my eye.

We dropped our hands as the Olympians started flashing in. Their eyes widened as they saw us.

"Zeusy," I greeted sarcastically. "I'd say it was a pleasure to see you again, but somehow, becoming an entity didn't make me a liar."

I felt Chaos' eyes on me. I knew I shouldn't agitate Zeus, but it couldn't be helped.

Zeus glared at me, grumbling swears in Ancient Greek. I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"Big words you know there. Remember who you're talking to," I threatened, my voice honeyed.

Zeus gathered himself quickly after that comment.

"So... what brings you here? Again?" Zeus asked.

"Manners, Lightning Boy. We don't have anything to do with you, not unless you had another kid and set off another great prophecy. No, actually, especially not then," I chuckle bitterly.

Zeus was visibly frustrated, but knew enough to keep his mouth shut.

"Anyway, our business is with Artemis," I said, turning to the goddess in question.

Artemis looked up in surprise.

"I believe Star- uh, Zoë Nightshade, is within your hunters again? We require her help. Where is she?" I asked patiently.