Chapter 3

(I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I've traveled to 4 cities in 19 hours and my grandfather/uncle (I call him my uncle but he's my grandfather) passed away yesterday and everything since then has been chaotic because my dad was his only child so all business regarding his death was left for my father so I've had to run around to peoples houses and shit to do stuff. I'm trying to update while balancing my life, so I'll try to publish more updates as soon as possible! Sorry!)

(It's been two days after the previous message, in rushing this chapter but I'm just so tired)

(It's been twelve hours after the previous message, go on and read the shit my sleep deprived self manages to scrawl in a week. It's not good, it just took a week. I'm not spending extra time working or anything, I have as much inspiration as Apollo does when he writes haikus.)

(You'll hate Chaos in this chapter lol)

(PS- The house Chaos mentions is the house that they, Destruction, and their soldiers live in. It was also where they were for the first chapters of SoDaC.)

<CHAOS' POV>
I was sitting in the house, trying not to upset myself too much over the reaction Destruction gave. I had stopped crying and had gotten myself together. Order walked in.

"Chaos, did you-" She stopped talking and froze once she saw me.

I imagined that it was obvious that I had cried, and Order was going to be overprotective. She walked over to me and sat down next to me on the couch, putting her hand on my arm.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asked softly.

"It's stupid," I muttered, my voice cracking.

Order looked at me with concern.

"What happened?" She repeated, her voice having barely controlled anger toward whoever made me cry.

"I talked with Destruction," I murmured tiredly, putting my head on my sister's shoulder.

Order gave a soft gasp.

"Destruction... did he make you cry?" She asked, her voice a mixture of confusion and anger.

"No, I probably made him cry," I replied.

Order looked at me with confusion.

"What the fuck happened?" She asked with confusion apperant in her voice.

I debated whether or not to tell Order about what Destruction had told me before the battle. Destruction had trusted me to keep it a secret, but as long as the soldiers didn't hear it, Order could.

"He..." I began, "He and I talked before the battle with End and Void. He said something, and before I could say or do anything, we accidently summoned End. Void came soon after, and in his anger, Destruction challenged them," I said.

Order nodded, listening closely.

"And so I tried to open the subject again. Destruction really didn't want to, he was uncomfortable, and I pushed it, trying to talk to him," I continued.

I closed my eyes and tightened my hold on Order.

"He was just so tired of it," I muttered, opening my eyes again.

"What was the subject?" Order asked curiously.

I sighed and sat up, letting go of Order.

"He was abused," I said quietly.

Order's eyes widened and she gasped.

"What?" She whispered.

"He was abused," I repeated.

"Wha- how..."

Order looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"How badly?" She asked.

"All types of it, from ages four to twelve," I responded.

Order gasped again.

"All? Including that?" She asked, her voice venomous.

I nodded.

"And you tried to force him to tell you?" She asked with disgust.

I was taken aback. I thought for sure that Order would be on my side.

"It was for his own good-" I began.

"You don't know what's for his own good! If he wanted to talk to you, he would have! That's what happened with his time on Earth, you just purposelessly probably will make him relive that stuff!" Order yelled.

I looked down in shame.

"I didn't expect this from you," Order whispered, and flashed out.

<ORDER'S POV>

I was disgusted with what my brother had done. He had tried to force Destruction to talk about his trauma, and didn't even regret it. Quite the opposite, he had the guts to tell me because he thought I'd help him.

I flashed into Destruction's room. He was sleeping, which made me glad, but also worried because I didn't want him to have a nightmare that my stupid brother triggered.

Just then, Destruction's breathing became quick and ragged. He began trashing around in his sleep.

"Destruction," I called out softly, moving toward him.

I put my hands on his shoulders and tried to wake him up.

"Destruction, it's okay."

Destruction's eyes opened, and he looked around, calming down once he saw me.

"Order," he said gladly, his voice breathless.

I gave him a small smile and sat down next to him.

"How're you?" I asked, mentally chiding myself for asking such a stupid question.

"I'm fine," Destruction answered.

I roller my eyes but didn't press on the matter. (Unlike a certain brother of mine, by the way.)

"Do you want to talk?" I asked quietly.

"Did he tell you?" Destruction asked with wide eyes.

He had fear in his voice and looked at me frantically.

"He did-"

I got cut off with a groan from Destruction, drifting off into a sob. I was a bit shocked at seeing him cry, but I figured it was normal, judging the situation.

I hesitantly put an arm around him and comfortingly rubbed his back. Destruction wiped his tears, doing his best to stop them. He looked at me with a tearful gaze and sighed.

"C-can I... Thank you, for helping me and stuff, but can I be alone for a bit?" Destruction asked softly and quietly.

"Oh, of course," I replied gently with a smile, getting up and giving him an encouraging wave before flashing out.

I flashed into the living room where Chaos was sitting, fresher tear tracks under her eyes. She looked pathetic, lying on the couch while hugging a pillow, tears falling down her eyes. Anger boiled in my veins. She didn't get to cry after the things she put Destruction through.

"Chaos," I growled, making my sister look up.

"Order," she gasped.

She got up and stood in front of me. Before she could say anything, I launched into a rant.

"Do you know how bad Destruction is right now?! He's had a PTSD dream, triggered by you, and now he's breaking down!" I screamed.

"He told you what he went through, why didn't you accept it?! Sure, you wanted to talk to him, but why did you do it like that?! Why did you try to force him?!" I continued.

"Order, I-" Chaos began, but I cut her off.

"Don't talk to me until you talk to Destruction, and I do not mean a one-sided and forced conversation," I said coldly, flashing out.