Chapter 39

(A/N: so sorry for the lack of updates! Have a 3k word chapter to make up for it<3)

<CHAOS' POV>

I went down the stairs, enjoying the havoc I'd caused Struct. I sighed quietly, a smirk on my face as I walked over to the kitchen, hearing murmurs from inside of it. I stepped into the room to see Dove and Forger, both drinking coffee, sat around the table. They quieted down once they saw me.

 "Oh, hey, Chaos," Forger greeted casually.

"Hey, Dove, Forger," I greeted back quietly, my tone a bit unsure.

"Is there something wrong?" Dove asked, tilting her head questioningly.

"Uh... no...?" I answered awkwardly.

Dove raised her eyebrows. I went over to the counter and grabbed a mug of coffee, turning away so she didn't see me blush. 

"So?" Dove questioned, smirking slightly. "Trouble in paradise? Or the opposite?"

"Nothing," I grumbled, sitting down on the empty chair next to Forger, shooting Dove a slight glare.

"So, the latter," Dove laughed, winking suggestively as she took a sip of coffee.

"Wait, do you mean- Chaos-" Forger choked out, coughing.

"I'm not admitting anything," I replied in irritation, blushing more.

Dove laughed again, wiping tears of laughter. I groaned, taking a long sip from my coffee as I felt my cheeks heat up even more. I heard steps coming from the distance and straightened up as Struct walked in. They glanced at Dove and Forger.

"Oh, hi, guys. I didn't know you were back," Struct said, giving me a questioning glance as they walked over the the counter.

"Oh, we returned last night," Dove responded casually.

Struct dropped the mug they were holding onto the counter, quickly picking it up. They turned to Dove.

"Uh... when?" Struct questioned, a slight blush covering their cheeks.

Dove chuckled slightly.

"Struct, they know," I cut in before she could reply, feeling myself blush as well.

"What- how?" Struct asked quickly, blushing more.

"Dove guessed," I sighed heavily.

"Guessed? How did she guess?" Struct said incredulously.

"Your boyfriend was blushing like a maniac," Dove laughed, "I didn't have to try."

"Chay," Struct groaned. 

"Hey, it's not that bad," I said innocently, taking a sip of coffee.

"Not that bad? My siblings knowing we- it's not that bad?" Struct repeated, taking their mug and sitting down next to me.

"I don't get why you're so embarrassed," Dove shrugged. "It's not like what you did is bad or disgusting. It's natural."

"Your mother is Aphrodite," Struct retorted, "Of course you don't think it's weird."

Dove shrugged, fidgeting with her mug.

"You didn't hear us, though, right?" I questioned, blushing badly.

Struct choked on their coffee, coughing and blushing.

"No, don't worry," Dove chuckled, smirking as she drank her coffee.

"So," Forger interrupted loudly. "Where's Eta?"

"Oh, we sent him on a small quest," Struct shrugged.

"To?" Dove asked curiously.