Chapter 40

(For ThatOnePoseidonKid!)

<STRUCT>

"HELP!" Eta screamed, running downstairs.

His hair was tied back into something reminiscent of a braid, his face covered in unblended makeup. There were splotches of blush all over his face. His eyebrows were shaped weirdly perfect. A sparkly green eyeshadow covered his eyelids, red lipstick messy on his lips.

Dove came down behind him, laughing uncontrollably.

"It wasn't an empty threat," she choked out.

Eta stared at her in terror, backing away from her the second he spotted the brush in her hand.

"No! No! Stay away from me!" Eta screeched, backing into a wall.

Chay watched the two in amusement.

"Dove, please stop tormenting Eta," Chaos said reluctantly.

"But Chaos," Dove whined. "Just a few more adjustments-"

Eta stared at her in pure, unfiltered terror.

"Get that thing away from me," he whispered, staring at the makeup brush.

"At least let me blend the concealer-"

"Dove," Chaos raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"Fine, fine," Dove sighed, going back upstairs.

When she came back, she was holding just a pack of what looked to be wet wipes.

"These are makeup removers," she told Eta slowly, enunciating. "They remove the makeup."

Eta skeptically grabbed the packet and got some of the wipes, wiping his face.

"Thank you," Eta grumbled with a sigh.

Dove rolled her eyes at Eta's dramatic-ness and went to leave the wet wipes back upstairs.

"Hey, Eta," I called out, "your hair looks good."

I smirked, leaning back in my seat.

"DAMN YOU-" Eta's hands went upto his hair, trying to get the braid out.

I laughed, resting my head on Chaos' shoulder.