Chapter 27

(A/N: leave loads of comments. Please. I don't wanna write this for nothing.)

<STRUCT'S POV>

"ORDER!" I called out, my voice echoing in the empty area.

A few silent, tense moments passed before a small flash of light appeared. Order stood before us. She looked at me, her expression unreadable.

"Destruction," she greeted stiffly, her voice hiding a nervous undertone.

I sigh, quickly cutting to the chase.

"We wanted to talk to you, about the fight. And we have some bad news afterward."

Order grimaced and nodded.

"About the fight... I do understand your side of the story, and I get your point, but I'm still hesitant regarding Chaos-"

"Who can make their own choices," Chaos cut in angrily.

Order sighed in frustration.

"Can't I be a bit protective over you? Can you blame me?"

"Watch me."

"Chaos," I said softly.

She bit her lip.

"Sorry. Yeah. But I'm right," Chaos insisted.

I give a small nod.

"Struct, I... you were fair. You had a good point. I felt so horrible and disgusted with myself that day, I'm sorry. I can't say I don't blame you at all, but I don't blame you entirely. I'm sorry, truly. It's mostly Hermes' fault, anyway. I'm sorry," Order apologized quietly.

I gave her a small smile.

"It's alright. I know I'm to blame. We can't dump it all on Hermes. I'm sorry, too. And, for the record, you're like my sister as well. I'm glad we aren't on bad terms."

Order smiled back. I winced as my ankles throbbed. Chaos glanced at me worriedly.

"Struct, you shouldn't-"

"I'm okay, I swear," I cut her off gently.

Chaos sighed in worry. Order glanced at me curiously.

"Uh... trouble with the Olympians," I told her simply, wincing slightly.

"What happened?" Order asked hesitantly.

"Let's sit down first," Chaos interjected, giving me a sharp look.

I gave a small gasp of pain, feeling the pain slowly return.

"Yeah. Yeah, for sure," I agreed quickly.

"More ambrosia? Can you handle it, or would you throw up?" Chaos asked in concern.

"I'll handle it, I have to," I responded, my voice slightly strained with pain.

Chaos nodded, summoning two cubes of ambrosia and handing them to me. I took them gratefully and ate them slowly, my nausea getting dangerously close to making me vomit. I forced myself to finish the cubes.

Chaos looked at me with concern. Order started getting worried as well.

"I'm okay, really," I waved off.

We sat down on the ground, in a small circle. I distantly saw the others sit down as well, and begin to talk within themselves. I glanced back at Order and Chaos.

"Order... Star got killed," Chaos informed her gently.

Order gasped, glancing at Chaos and I for an explanation.