Chapter 4

(I'm sorry for the short chapters and the time it takes to publish them! Sorry! I'm trying, I really am!)

<DESTRUCTION'S POV>

I gave a sigh of relief when Order flashed out. It's not that I was angry at her or anything, but I just wanted to be alone. Plus, her being here just reminded me of Chaos.

And he was the last person I wanted to think 9f or see right now.

I was still breathing heavily from my nightmare. I took a deep breath and got up, flashing back to the park.

I went back toward the swings and sat down, swinging slightly as I thought. I just wanted time to stop, for everything to stop, for me to just be okay.

But I wasn't okay.

I had trusted Chaos, fucking Chaos, to keep what I told him a secret.

I trusted him.

And he went and told Order.

We were the only people we could be weak with.

Be comfortable with.

To trust.

But I trusted Chaos, and he told my secret, my biggest secret, to Order.

I was hoping that nobody else knew, because I didn't want anybody to find out. I wanted to kill myself, but being immortal can really put a stop on your plans.

I bit my lip and tried to stop the tears in my eyes. I took a shuddering breath and felt anger toward Chaos.

He has betrayed me.

This was all of his fault.

I groaned in anger and got up, hearing crackles of raw power from around me. Suddenly, I had an idea. Raw power could kill incredibly powerful entities. I killed End and Void with a wave of the exact raw power cracking around me right now.

I wonder...