Chapter 9 - Bonding time?

He looks back and wipes some tears off on her face with his gloves.

Smg3: Well I'm alive without you guys. How about a nice camping trip at Smg4's RV tonight?

The boys stops and hears what Smg3 said.

Smg4: Oh yeah! My RV is still on the ground thanks to MARIO!

Mario: DID HE SAID CAMPING!?!

Mario bounces around like crazy. She giggles over Mario's excitement.

Meggy: Thanks Three. Mario caused the RV to crash on the way here.

Smg3: How about this, let's help them with the RV and we both can go back to the cabin to rest?

Mario: Since when you're nice Smg3? I think he's going coo coo crazy!

Smg4: It's called character development.

Smg3: NO I'M NOT NICE, IT WAS JUST AN OFFERING! B-BAKA!

He turns around and blushes while crossing his arms furiously.

Smg4: Whatever you said man.

Smg4 giggles about Smg3's outburst. She looks at her friends and giggles more.

Meggy: Yeah let's help them with the RV and then we can all camp out at the cabin.

Everyone is walking back to the RV. While arriving, Smg3 looks at the RV and chuckles.

Smg3: You guys partied too hard? Let's all push the RV together.

Smg4: Partied hard? More like Mario screamed like a maniac until we almost died!

Mario: Mario thought that was a great time!

Meggy laughs and walks over to the RV ready to push.

Meggy: Alright guys you ready to get the RV back on its wheels!?

Everyone is ready to push the RV.

Smg3: It's now or never!

Everyone starts pushing as hard as they can until the RV flips back to normal. Everybody celebrates it.

Meggy: Great job guys, we did it! Now we can drive to the cabin now!

She excitedly walks on to the RV and then stops and looks at Smg4 quickly.

Meggy: Wait, weren't you taking care of Eggdog when me and Smg3 first left!? Where is he!?

She starts to look around the RV quickly.

Mario: WOAH! Meggy sounds just like Smg3! Impressive!

Mario claps his hands happily as Smg3 looks at Smg4 with a "disappointed dad" look.

Smg3: Did you forget about Eggdog again?

Smg4: Not this time! Watch this!

Smg4 enters the RV then opens a secret door and reveals Eggdog sleeps peacefully. Meggy sighs in relief when she sees the eggo.

Meggy: Good thinking Smg4!

Everybody enters the RV. Mario sits down next to Meggy, Smg4 sits on the driver's seat and Smg3 with Eggdog on his lap sits face to face with Meggy.

Smg3: I missed you so much Eggdog.

He rubs the egg and hugs them happily. Meggy relaxes, happy that there's no more danger; she enjoys the ride as they make their way back to the cabin. She looks over at Smg3 with his Eggdog then looks over to Mario and Smg4.