Chapter 43 - Family road trip!

Morning at 9:00am

Eggdog wakes up first with a big stretch as he gets out of the bed and goes to Mario and Meggy's room. The pooch jumps on their bed and gives each of them a happy lick on their face. Meggy wakes up and pets Eggdog.

Meggy: Good morning Eggdog!

Mario wakes up and pets Eggdog as well.

Mario: Good morning Eggdog! Good morning Meggy!

Meggy: Good morning Mario! Do you sleep well?

She sees the cereal box next to the bed.

Meggy: Mario why do you have a box of cereal with you?

Mario: Mario got hungry last night and got some food you want some loops Meggy?

He offers her the box of loops. She looks at it and sees that it's empty.

Meggy: I'm good also the box is empty.-

Mario looks at the box then back to her.

Mario: ooOOooh!

He throws the box to the other side of the room then gets out of bed and starts to walk out of the room.

Meggy: Mario! Don't throw trash around the room!

Mario: Let'sa go see if Smg3 or Smg4 has started breakfast!

She gets up then picks up the box and goes out to the kitchen to throw it away. Eggdog looks confused as he barks and follows them out of the room. The egg looks at the empty bowl and boops it with his nose, telling them that he's hungry. The room shows Smg3 and Smg4, looking tired as they yawn and stretch.

Smg3: Morning scrubs...It's gonna be a slow day for me today...

Smg4: Me too...Do you guys sleep well?

Smg3 goes to the kitchen and searches for a coffee bean to make coffee for everyone but the cabinets are all empty.

Smg3: Oh greeeeeat, no food or coffee this morning...

Smg3 sighs of disappointment that he was hoping for a cup of coffee this morning to light up his mood. Smg4 searches all the cabinets as well but it is still empty.

Smg4: Weird...I guess we can go out to get breakfast right?

Smg3: I mean yeah but there's no way we're walking to get food.-

Mario looks back in shock at Smg3.

Mario: NOOOOO! There has to be some food somewhere! This is Mario's worst nightmare! Mario is going to starve!

Mario starts to panically look in all the cabinets. Meggy looks at him frustrated.

Meggy: Mario calm down! You're not going to starve!

She looks over at the boys.

Meggy: I'm not sure what else we could do. I guess we could try to see if we can get something delivered here. Otherwise, I think we will have to walk to get food.

She thinks for a bit and looks at Smg4.

Meggy: Hey where did you leave your RV Smg4?

Smg4: Oh right! We left my RV near the river so we can go get it and drive to a nearby restaurant or something to get food! Good thinking Meggy!

Smg4 smiles at her as he picks up Eggdog for a hug.

Smg4: Don't worry my boy, we will get food for you too!