Chapter 39 - Gay love in the air~

The gang enjoys the embrace of each other, Smg3 lets go of the hug from his friends then stares into Smg4's eyes with lust.

Smg3 : Wanna take it to the next level babe?~

Smg4 looks back at his lover with a blushing mess which he knew what he meant by "next level" as he looks at his friends with nervous smiles.

Smg4: Do you guys mind if me and Smg3 have some alone time? You can take Eggdog outside!

Meggy giggles to herself.

Meggy: We don't mind!

She looks over at Eggdog and says in a cute voice.

Meggy: Eggdog, let's go outside!

She walks to the door and sees Mario with a smug face looking at Smg4 and Smg3. He's about to say something but Meggy stops him before he says something that would ruin their mood, and drags him to the door.

Meggy: Come on Mario, we're going outside!

They go out after putting their coats and the scarf on the doggo then closing the door behind them. Eggdog barks happily as he's playing in the snow by rolling around. After a few rounds, the egg looks at Meggy and Mario then makes happy noises while running around in circles until he smells something. Eggdog raises his nose in the air while sniffing and follows the scent while barking. She sees the pooch following a scent and starts to follow him.

Meggy: Where are you going Eggdog? Mario I think he might be leading us to something!

Mario stops playing with the snow and looks over at Meggy. He follows them along.

Mario: OOOOH Mario wonders what Eggdog is going to find! Mario hopes it's spaghetti!

Meggy: Mario I doubt Eggdog is going to find spaghetti out here in the snow.-

Eggdog continues to follow the scent while barking until the doggo stops and looks up seeing a bunch of familiar airships flying to the sky like a big army. The pooch looks like he's ready to fight as he wants to protect Meggy and Mario. He barks angrily but his bark is so cute that it's a small woof. Meggy sees the airships towards them and picks up the egg.

Meggy: This can't be good. Come on Mario, we need to warn the lovers!

They run back to the cabin. As they arrive, she quickly opens the door then goes inside and yells.

Meggy: Smg4! Smg3! There's a bunch of airships flying outside not that far away!

Their bedroom door is still closed and locked with a little sticky note on the door writing Do not disturb us idiot pests! That's you Mario! Love, Smg3 and Smg4 ♡ Eggdog jumps out Meggy's arm as he goes to his owner's door and barks loudly so it sounds like it's an emergency.

She runs over at the bedroom door and knocks loudly.

Meggy: SMG4! SMG3! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!! THERE IS AN ARMY OF AIRSHIPS COMING TOWARD US!!

Mario: MARIO DON'T WANNA DIE!

He runs around while screaming like an idiotSuddenly, the dog hears noises from the other side of the door thinking that his owners heard them. Someone unlocks the door then opens revealing Smg3 looking like he had the greatest time of his life while Smg4 lays down on the bed like a mess with both of their overall straps were uneven then Smg3 spoke first.