Chapter 59 - The end of their adventure

Later that day, everybody are outside of the RV, getting ready by Four packing their baby travel bag, Meggy looks at the treasure map to make sure they're going the right way, Eggdog and Beeg looks at one of them to being pick up and lastly, Three is thinking of his thoughts while holding Five.

Smg3's mind: I can't believe I'm doing this but I have a feeling that we're really close to the treasure so Mario, you better not hurt my daughter!

He walks towards Mario while carrying Five with a determined look but stays calm about it. He sighs and looks at his idiot avatar.

Smg3: Mario, I think it's time that you can....finally...hold Baby5.-

Mario looks at him surprised and very happy.

Mario: oOOoh Papa3 is going to let Mario hold Baby5! This makes Mario so happy!

Mario is about to put his hands out to take Five but he looks at Three confused.

Mario: Are you sure Papa3? Do you really trust Mario now?

Smg3: I mean, this chapter is gonna be over soon with an epilogue soo for once, I trust you idiot.

Three give his baby to Mario gently and give him a stare.

Smg3: You better not drop my child or else you're dead! Got it?

Mario: Mario would never drop Baby5!

Mario happily holds Five and looks at her.

Mario: Hello Baby5! Uncle Mario finally gets to hold you!

Five looks at Mario closer while sucking her pacifier then starts playing with his mustache happily with a cute baby giggle. Meggy walks over to Four.

Meggy: Hey ya cute goof! I saw that you were recording Three and Mario last night. Did you record anything before they were cuddling and if so, can I see it please? I'm so curious what led up to that!

Four looks at Meggy while placing the travel bag on his shoulder with a cute smile.

Smg4: Oh right! I recorded them being cute together! Lemme show you real quick! Also don't tell Three about it-

He giggles as he puts out his phone and shows Meggy his recording from last night. Meggy watches the video with a big smile.

Meggy: Aw that's so cute. Could you send that to me some time?

Smg4: Sure thing! I can send you right away!

Four sends the video to Meggy right away and puts his phone back in his back pocket while Meggy puts out the map to check one more time.

Smg4: There you go! Now which way are we going?

Three notices Meggy holding the map as he takes it away from her then looks at it quickly and rolls it back to his back pocket.

Smg3: This way! Also you're holding Beeg by the way squid.-

Three picks Eggdog up while the pooch looks at his new lover down with a cute bark. Beeg makes a squeak noise with a blush as he rolls towards Meggy and hops around to catch her attention. Four giggles more until he notices Mario is holding his baby that caught him by surprise.

Smg4's mind: Oh! Guess Three finally let Mario hold Five! That's adorable...Today is such a great day so far!

Four smiles happily then joins his lover to walk beside each other and holds hands. Meggy giggles then picks up Beeg and talks to him in a cute voice.