Chapter 51 - Softie Papa3

She tries to hold back tears as she gets more concerned about Mario. Smg5 looks at her auntie with big tears on her eyes while trying to calm down from the crying and makes sad baby noises. Outside on the lonely road, Three and Four are searching for Mario while walking together.

Smg3: Mario? Can you hear us? Say something stupid!

Four is playing with his knuckles nervously as he's overthinking about the possibilities that Mario is dead for sure.

Smg4's mind: I hope he's okay...why did he jump out the window like that? Was it my fault? I really want to know what happened before that...

As they keep walking and searching, Three finds a toy car, laying on the road and looking dirty. He picks it up then inspects it closely as he realizes it's the McDonald's toy that he bought for Mario and Meggy. He put it in his back pocket as Four noticed it.

Smg4: What did you find honey?

Smg3: A toy car from the McDonald's Happy Meal that I bought...This is so bizarre...

Smg4: Huh. This is strange...how do you know what's on the toy in the Happy Meal?

Smg3: Because I bought it you idiot! NOooO, I found a random toy car on the road because me like to go VROOM VROOM!

Three says the last part sarcastically as Four rolls his eyes but chuckles about his lover's silliness. A couple blocks away, Mario lays on the ground a little bit away from the road in the grass while in a lot of pain. He has a lot of cuts all over his body from the broken glass and scraps from landing and rolling on the cement. He tries to get up but he can't because of his broken legs.

Mario's mind: Oh no Mario can't move. Mario has failed Baby5. Mario is the worst uncle ever. Mario is sorry Baby5...Mario could not save your gift. Mario is going to die here..

Mario starts to cry until he hears Smg4 and Smg3 as he feels relief.

Mario: Mario is saved! MAMA4! PAPA3! MARIO IS OVER HERE! MARIO NEEDS HELP!

They both hear yelling from the distance as they see Mario laying down with a lot of bruises and scrapes. The meme guardians feel relieved as they run towards Mario and see the worst scenario.

Smg4: Mario! I'm glad you're alive! Are you okay!?

Smg3: Oh no he's alive...what a shame...

Three rolls his eyes while looking unimpressed as Four checks on Mario for any severe damages and ignores his lover's comment.

Smg4: You got a lot of bruises and cuts! We need to help you fast! Can you walk?

Smg3 notices Mario's injuries then looks back to the RV a bit far away and back to Mario as he sees a lot of blood.

Smg3: Damn I would rather put him down right now instead of helping the idiot.-

Four gives him the death stare then smacks the back of Three's head while hearing a small ''owie'' from Three's lip. Mario looks over at Smg3 smugly.

Mario: oOOooh Papa3 is so grumpy. You won't do that Papa3, you know you care about Mario!

Mario looks over at Smg4.

Mario: Mario can't walk. Mario can't feel Mario's legs. Mario will need help getting back to the RV. But first, Mario need help finding Baby5's gift from uncle Mario. She threw it through the window so Mario jumped out after it.

Three rubs the back of his head in pain then heard Mario say about Smg5's gift. He takes the toy car from his back pocket and kneels down close to Mario to show it to him.