Chapter 18 - Bird up!

Everybody leaves the treehouse. Eggdog follows Meggy, Mario walks along with Meggy while Smg3 and Smg4 hold hands while walking. Meggy sees Eggdog following her and gives him a pat then picks him up and carries Eggdog.

Meggy: Are you ready for a fun adventure too Eggdog!?

She continues to walk alongside her friends down the path. Eggdog barks happily as he gets cozy on Meggy's arms. Mario looks at the new lovers with curious eyes. Smg4 notices and sighs.

Smg4: Yes Mario?

Mario: Who's top and bottom?

Smg4: MARIO ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Smg4 blushes heavily as Smg3 laughs his butt off. Meggy continues to walk with them while petting the egg while shaking her head about Mario's comment.

Meggy: Mario don't you think that's a bit too personal of a question?

Mario: Of course not! Mario is curious!

Smg4: Well we ain't telling you that! We just started a relationship so give us more time.

Smg3: For once, I agreed with my love.

Smg4 blushes because of the new nickname that Smg3 gave him. She laughs.

Mario: What's so funny Meggy?

Mario looks at her with the annoyed look on his eyes. The boys shrugs and continues walking while holding hands.

Meggy: It's nothing Mario, just the interactions between the three of you can be silly to watch.

Mario keeps looking at Meggy then he smirks.

Mario: That's because you never hang out with them! Always about school and training! Woomy! Woomy!

Mario laughs by mimicking Meggy. She looks at him a little annoyed.

Meggy: Hey... I'm not always at school and training! I hang out with them too! I'm just busy sometimes.

Mario: Who do you like to hang out more with? Me, Smg3 or Smg4? Can't say all of us!

The meme boys notice their conversations as they look at each other.

Smg3: Mario is always like this right?

Smg4: Unfortunately I have known him for too long.

She looks at all of them a bit embarrassed.

Meggy: Um... Well you know Mario we have hung out a lot and had fun but I had a lot of fun with Smg4 and Smg3! I really enjoy hanging out with them too!

She says with a nervous tone while blushing from embarrassment.

Mario: Choose wisely!

Mario smirked evilly as he kept looking at Meggy. She takes a deep breath and looks at Mario.

Meggy: I would have to choose you Mario...

She looks over at the meme guardians.

Meggy: You guys are cool too...

She says while keeping blushing from embarrassment. Mario screams happily as he jumps on Meggy for a hug.

Smg3: It's fine Meggy, you two seem to be closer friends than us.

Meggy hugs Mario back.

Meggy: Thanks for understanding, I feel bad for having to pick favourites especially in front of everyone.

Smg4: You know Mario, always pressure someone with his stupid questions.

Smg4 giggles while Mario enjoys the hug. Smg3 sees something far away until suddenly a giant bird comes toward us.The claws catch us separately.

Smg3: HEY! LET US GO YA DUMB BIRD!

The giant bird flies them up then decides to let them go. Everybody falls down separately. Meggy lands on the ground, rubs her head in pain and looks around. She sees Eggdog falling and quickly runs over to him and catches him.

Meggy: That was close! You ok buddy?

She looks around and asks herself where everyone else is. Eggdog barks and licks her cheek to thank her. Eggdog notices someone lands on the ground as he investigates who it is. He groans in pain as he lifts his head up.

Smg3: Great. Just what we needed. Separate the others by a giant ass bird that came out of NOWHERE AND NOW I'M PISSED OFF!

Smg3 gets up slowly as he gets some bruises on his cheek. Meggy looks over at where Eggdog is going and sees Smg3. She runs over to him.

Meggy: SMG3! Glad to see you!

Smg3: Oh hey Meggy and my precious egg!

Smg3 picks Eggdog up and hugs him.

Smg3: Glad you two are okay but not the fact that we don't know where the two idiots are! Ugh my cheek hurts...

He rubs his cheek and he winces over the pain.

Meggy: Glad you are safe as well! The others can't be that far from here so let's go look for them! If we run into that bird again,we can teach it that it should not mess with us!

Smg3: Hell yes! I'm ready to kick some bird ass!

Smg3 places Eggdog down as the egg sniffs for any odours from the others. The dog barks and follows the scent.

Smg3: I think he picked up someone! Nice work Eggdog!

They both follow the egg. She looks around for the others while following them.

Meggy: MARIO! SMG4! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Mario: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Mario screams out of nowhere while running in circles in panic mode until he sees his two friends. He stops screaming and hugs Meggy tightly.

Mario: MEGGYYYY! GLAD TO SEE YOUUUU!!

She hugs him back.

Meggy: I'm glad to see you too! Are you ok? Have you seen Smg4?