Chapter 41 - The final showdown

Everybody leaves the cabin, feeling determined about the plan and ready for the showdown. Smg3 opens the portal to the Internet Graveyard to summon dead memes while entering as the portal closes behind him. Tari types something on her robot arm to feel more power and brave enough to fight and Smg4 is trying his best to face his PTSD.

Meggy: Let's save our friends!

She pulls out her Splattershot gun and gives her extra to Mario.

Mario: Mario is ready to kick some monster's butt!

Bowser is sending his airship's army to attack and distracting the goo monster. Smg4 waits patiently for Smg3 to come back with the army of dead memes. Tari is standing next to Meggy and Mario, ready to fight by their sides. A couple minutes later, the portal opens showing Smg3 with a lot of dead memes rising up and ready to fight. Smg3 feels like a proud father as he commands them to battle then joins Smg4.

Smg3: Alright Four, are you ready for the showdown?

Smg4 looks at the goo monster, revealing Peach with her ugly monster form as she lets out a battle scream. Four looks terrifying as he goes behind Smg3 while shaking as the PTSD hits him. Three notices his behavior as he turns around and places his hands on his cheeks.

Smg3: Remember what I told you before and what you said. It's okay to be afraid, we're a bit scared about this battle and we're all in this together! We're gonna be the badass meme guardians ever! I know we will win this for sure! So, if you are not feeling good or anything, just let me know about my love.

Smg4 smiles sadly as he hugs his lover tightly as he feels lucky to have Three that understand his feelings.

Smg4: You're the best boyfriend ever and I mean it...I feel like I don't deserve you..

Smg3: Don't say that you idiot or else I'll probably make a video montage of why you're too cute for this world-

The meme guardians laugh together as Smg3 watches Smg4 calm down and feel cheerful then before. Meggy sees Peach.

Meggy: Oh right I forgot that Peach was left with the goo monster.

She hears what Smg3 says to Smg4 and looks over at them smiling.

Meggy: Awwww that's so cute!! Smg3 is right, we will win! You got all of us supporting you!

Mario looks over at them with tears in his eyes.

Mario: Mario can't handle how cute they are right now!

She looks over at the monster and feels ready to fight. Tari looks at the meme guardians as she isn't focused on the battle while squealing a bit from their cuteness.

Tari: Awww you two are too cute for this world! I can't wait until one of you guys proposes to each other!!

Smg3 and Smg4: WHAT!? MARRIAGE!?!

Tari laughs at their reactions then suddenly she sees the goo monster create an evil possessed clone version of their friends, standing there menacingly. She stops laughing and feels scared about fighting her friends.

Tari: Oh no! I don't want to fight my friends!!

Mario looks at Smg3 and Smg4 smugly until he sees the evil clones of their friends and points at them.

Mario: oOOooh this reminds Mario of when we fought the crystal people and they possessed Smg3!

Meggy: Don't worry Tari. I think these are fake versions of our friends. We need to find the real ones!