Chapter 45 - The nightmare is over

Meggy keeps holding Smg3 and looks at Smg4 before he leaves.

Meggy: Be safe Smg4!

She looks back at Smg3 and whispers.

Meggy: Everything's gonna be alright. This nightmare is almost over. Smg4 is going to fix this soon.

Mario walks around the haunted house looking for Smg4 on the second floor and still yelling.

Mario: MARIO'S LOVE ARE YOU IN HERE? MARIO KNOWS YOU'RE SCARED OF THIS SPOOKY HOUSE! YOU CAN STOP HIDING BECAUSE MARIO WILL PROTECT YOU!

Smg4 remembers the haunted house very well as he keeps searching for Mario while looking for someone or something to bring him back.

Smg4: MARIO!? WHERE ARE YOU!?

He continues to call his name but realizes that it's a very spooky haunted house so he shakes a bit and walks around until he notices upstairs. He swears that he heard Mario's scream there so he decides to go upstairs to the second floor. A bunch of cobwebs and a cold environment gives him the chills while he's looking at some doors. He opens one and looks inside cautiously, the room is full of portions with different color and shaped bottles with books lying around the space and weird decorations on top of the bookshelves. Mario keeps looking around and yelling for Smg4 until he sees him, looking in the portion room. He runs to Smg4 and hugs him.

Mario: Mario is so glad that Mario's love is safe! Mario was so worried! Mario made a drawing for you!

He stops hugging him and hands him a paper with a stick figure drawing of the two of them holding hands with a bunch of hearts around them and text that says "Mario's favorite love".

Mario: Does Mario's love like Mario's drawing?

He stares at him smiling while excitedly waiting for Smg4 to answer. Smg4 gets spooked by the sudden touch but notices it's Mario. He sees that Mario is handling him a piece of paper with a drawing on as he takes it and looks at it. Smg4 smiles a bit as he remembers that Mario drew something similar for Smg3 on the card when he was sick. He folds the paper and puts it in his pocket.

Smg4: Thanks Mario I guess? Now let's bring you back shall we?

He looks around the room for anything that can help them when he spots a bottle that says ''Back to Normal Portion''. He smiles happily as he takes it quickly and reads it at the back to make sure it's the right one.

Smg4: YES! Finally this is gonna be over!! Mario, you must be thirsty for searching me around, why don't you take a drink?~

Smg4 shows the portion to Mario with big smirks. Mario looks at Smg4 while smiling.

Mario: Thanks Mario's love! Mario is really thirsty from all the yelling! This is so nice of you! You're the best lover ever!

Mario takes the bottle and starts to chug the potion. When Mario finishes the potion, he stands there for a bit completely still then suddenly, he starts to look around confused.

Mario: What's going on? Where is Mario?

Mario sees Smg4 happily.

Mario: Oh hello Mama4! What is happening?

Mario then notices all the potions.

Mario: ooOOOooh can Mario have some?

He tries to grab some of the potions. Smg4 is feeling happy that Mario is back to normal when he calls him ''Mama4''. He smiles happily and gives Mario the biggest hug ever before Mario decides to touch other portions.