Chapter 52 - Adorable dorks~

Meanwhile on the RV with Meggy and Smg5. Meggy continues to rock the baby while petting her head. She sees Smg4 come back and looks at him nervously.

Meggy: Did you find Mario!?! Is he ok!?!

Four smiles seeing her daughter calm down from the crying as she picks her up from Meggy's arms and hugs her.

Smg4: Mario is alive! Just a lot of bad injuries, cuts and scrapes so Three is carrying him here! How's your arm?

Smg5 hugs her mama back happily while making cute noises as Four pets her head. Meggy looks at Smg4 concerned.

Meggy: Yeah I will be fine, a bit bruised but fine. Is he going to be ok? How bad are his injuries? Can we help him ourselves or do we need Celeste's help?

She looks really worried as tries not to panic. Four goes to Meggy and pats her shoulder while holding on Smg5.

Smg4: Don't worry Meggy, we will help Mario in no time! How about you go get the first aid kit while waiting for them to come back? Smg5 must be hungry right now so I'll fetch some snackies for her!

He places Five on her seat then places a small table in front of her as he goes to the baby travel bag to search for some snacks. Back outside, Smg3 notices Mario's puppy eyes as it reminds of a certain blue-eyed lover whenever he asks something adorable.

Smg3's mind: Oh no, Mario has the same eye color as Four's...my second weaknesses...must resist...

Smg3: Uhhh I'll think about it.-

He looks away from Mario and continues to carry him to the RV. Mario looks at Three happily and holds him tighter. As soon as they arrive at the RV, Meggy and Smg4 hear the RV door open reveal Three carrying an injured Mario while looking exhausted as he places Mario on a small couch and belly flop on the bed while making muffle noises.

Smg4: Oh welcome back you two!-

Four notices Three's body looking exhausted from carrying an infinite pound Italian idiot with a worried look. He finds some small animal crackers box as he puts the crackers on a cute flower shaped bowl and places it on the table. Smg5 looks inside the bowl and sees some cute small animal shaped crackers. Meggy looks at Smg4 with a worried smile.

Meggy: Alright I will grab the first aid kit-

She walks to the bathroom then grabs the first aid kit as she walks back and sees Mario.

Meggy: Oh my god he looks terrible!!

She runs over to him and starts to clean up his cuts. Mario looks over at her.

Mario: Oh hello Meggy! Mario is very not okie dokie!

Meggy looks back at the meme guardians while cleaning and putting bandages on his cuts.

Meggy: Can I get some help please?

Three is still making muffle sounds while burying his face deeper on the cover of the bed like a dead exhausted person and Four gives more animal crackers on the bowl and looks at Meggy.

Smg4: I'm coming! Give me a second!

Smg5 picks up one cracker and eats it with a cute smile as she's taking her time to enjoy her snack. Four squeals cutely and quietly as he gives a kiss on her head then joins Meggy to help her out with bandages and clean up the wounds.

Smg4: Feeling better Mario? For your broken legs, I was thinking we should use the healing power and go back to Celeste after getting food but the question is, who has it?