Chapter 54 - No more fake news!

Smg3: It's better to do at the back of the RV so whenever you guys are done eating, we can do that.-

Three feels nervous all of sudden while eating his food. Four notices it as he reaches out his hand and takes his lover's hand to squeeze it.

Smg4: It's gonna be okay Three, I'm nervous too but I know we can do this!

Three squeezes his hand back and smiles.

Smg3: Thanks baby blue~

Smg4: No problem cutie~

Four smiles back as everyone enjoys their food. Time flies by when they get out of the restaurant and go inside the RV. While Four texts the group chat to make a video call for the announcement, Three places Five on her baby seat and gives her Bob-omb plushie.

Smg3's mind: It's now or never...I have a bad feeling about this...

Four sets things up for the call and makes sure everything is all set. Mario jumps around excitedly.

Mario: OOo! Oo! Can Mario make the announcement?!

Meggy: No Mario you can't. You already told Tari so this is their moment. They need to do it.

Mario: Okie dokie!

Mario continues jumping around excitedly as Meggy walks over to Three and gives him a hug.

Meggy: Three, don't be nervous. Everything will be fine! Everyone will be supportive of you two and now matter what happens, you always have us you cute grump.

She pinches his cheeks to tease him a bit with giggles. Three looks at Meggy mad and slaps her hand away from his cheek.

Smg3: Don't touch me ya damn squid! Also don't call me a cute grump!!

He looks away while crossing his arms and pouts with a hint of blush of embarrassment. Four finishes setting things up then he sees Mario jumping around the RV like it's a bouncing castle as he grabs behind his red shirt to make him sit down.

Smg4: Settle down Mario! I don't want you to break anything again!

Five hugs her plushie with Eggdog by her side as the pooch is watching over the baby. Mario takes a seat and starts to bounce a little bit less. Meggy looks at Three and giggles more.

Meggy: Alright, I'm sorry Three, I know that you don't like me doing that but I know someone that you don't mind~

She looks at him smugly.

Meggy: Four, could you pinch Three's cheeks and call him a cute grump for me please?

Smg3: WAIT NO DON'T YOU DARE!-

Three looks at Meggy frustrated until Four gets closer to him with a smug smile as he pinches his lover's cheeks happily.

Smg4: Aww who's the cutest grump ever?~ Yes you are!~ You're my cute grump!~

Four talks to his lover like a baby as Three blushes heavily and still looks mad.

Smg3: Ugh it's a good thing that I love you...

Smg4: You are so squishy!~ Squishy cheeks! I love it!~

Four continues talking in a cute voice until he lets go of Three's cheeks, kisses his lips quickly and walks away to sit down and get ready for the video call while looking smugly. Three keeps blushing while looking like he froze for a bit then he covers his face with his hands to hide his emotions.

Smg3's mind: God dammit baby blue! Squid you are a dead calamari!!

She looks over at Three smugly for a bit and then giggles.